Kageyama (pt27)

A/N:
this is a long ass chapter! (in my opinion)
also:

TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️

-multiple suicide mentions!!!! and murder references!
i'll gradually put more and more stars at where it truly begins to get icky, it carries on all the way to the end and continuously gets worse so please skip as soon as you see multiple like a ROW of stars!! these ones: *****

An abyss of colours continuously flashed violently before my eyes and I didn't know whether I was imagining it or if it was real.

Where was Glasses????
I called him ages ago.

I propped myself up on my elbows, but feeling the sharp sting of glass on the pavement hit my funny bone, I fell back down, face hitting the damp pavement as I laid in the dark alleyway.

I felt strange. Almost as if I wasn't even alive. It felt great.

I waved my hand in front of my face once and I saw my hand wave back at me multiple times. It was a rainbow colour that slowly began to distort in front of my eyes. Cool! Tsukishima has got to see this.

I picked up my phone from the floor which now had dirt on it. Ew. I turned on the video camera and took a video of my waving hand then forwarded it to Glasses.

I hope he finds it cool like I did....

And then everything went black.

Tsukishima's POV

I layed awake in my bed, calling Kageyama's phone. He didn't answer.
Was he okay?
What kind of question was that... It's 1:43am

A notification came up on my phone. It was a video from Kageyama. Curiously, I opened it straight away and saw the camera being fiddled with in the video. It was in front camera and I could see the top of a head. It was Kageyama. Thank God he's safe.

He flipped the camera to rear view and filmed his hand, he was waving at the ground. It was unclear as the camera was slightly blurred, probably dirty. There was grime all around him. Was he in an alleyway? Why was he alone? What happened to the people he said he was meeting?

Questions ran through my head as I slipped my shoes on and grabbed a jacket. Without even thinking, I left my house in pursuit of the setter, leaving my glasses on my bedside table.

I knew what road he went down from where we split up, he can't be far from there. I squinted as Ireplayed the video and paused it at where I saw a building in the background.
It looked like the building of this run-down factory. If he's here then he's not far at all.

I switched my phone off and increased my speed. I hope he's not hurt.

"Kageyama!" I shouted, my squinted eyes travelling to where the sleeping setter laid still on the stone cold ground.

"Shit!" I cursed, out of shock as I saw the raven-haired boy curled up on the pavement, cigarettes littered around him. The whole area smelled like weed. He was on drugs.

I began to shake the sleeping boy who finally woke up, clearly confused and unaware of his surroundings.

Back to Kageyama POV:

"Hey King." the person who was crouched in front of me greeted. They were blonde and looked like-
"Glasses?" I asked.
"Glasses?" he asked back to me.
"You're not Glasses? Who are you?" I asked, sitting up on my knees, feeling a strange sensation rise through my throat. I was about to puke.

The person who looked freakishly like Tsukishima just stared at me before saying, "What?? How m-", and I puked.

I puked up liquid, I knew it was probably alcohol because of the burning sensation in my throat. I didn't remember drinking, I still felt like I was in a euphoric state. Was I high?