Hinata (pt29)

I woke up in the nurse's office, seeing the bandage on my arm and multiple plasters on my legs.
Phew, at least I'm not dead.

"Hinata! You're awake!" the nurse smiled at me.
"Hi!" I smiled back, sitting up feeling the stings and pains rush through my body before flinching.

"You had a nasty fall and collided into the bike station. I recommend you lay back down so you don't over exert your body."

"I'm fine! Doesn't hurt one bit!" I smiled at her, adjusting my sitting position carefully.
"I can still play volleyball right... since I'm okay... right?" I asked quickly.

She frowned, "All you volleyball boys are injuring yourselves."
"Huh?" I asked.

I didn't see anyone on the team with injuries...

"Oh that's right, two boys are waiting outside for you! Your friends I assume? One is distraught, bless!" she exclaimed.

"Yeah my friends from the team! Can I see them?"
She quickly went to the door and beckoned both Tsukishima and Yamaguchi inside.

"Gomen Hinata-kun! I didn't mean to startle you!" Yamaguchi cried loudly, bowing multiple times.
"Tch, he would've crashed either way. If you didn't tell he wouldn't have even seen the bike station and wouldn't have put his brakes on." Tsukishima spoke, pulling Yamaguchi up by his hair, mid bow.

I just laughed, "It's okay, it's not your fault! Tsukki's right."
"You can still play volleyball right?" the freckled boy asked.

We all looked at the nurse who sat, looking at my bandage.
"You have damage to your body, even though it may feel minor to you. All of you volleyball boys over-exert your bodies despite the damage that is clearly there!" she said, shaking her head.

"Oh yeah, but no one else on the team is injured... Who are you talking about?" I asked, scanning Tsukki and Yamaguchi. They weren't injured so it couldn't be them.
However, Tsukki pulled a face of distaste- was Tsukki injured?

She faced me and began, "Oh you don't know? The poor bo-"
"We're gonna be late for class. Can he leave? He's okay to leave right?" Tsukishima butted in.

"Well he's pumping with energy as it is, I think he should be fine to go back to class." she smiled.
"And volleyball?" I asked hopefully.
She sighed, "Don't push yourself! I don't like to see such young boys hurting themselves."

I raised an eyebrow, "What d-"
"We'll be going now." Tsukishima said, yanking me off the bed and dragging myself and Yamaguchi out of the nurses office.

"Ow Tsukki! Why so forceful?" I complained, "That hurt!"
"It's your fault for charging into a bunch of metal." he stated simply.
I rubbed my arm from where Tsukki had yanked me, "Are you injured?" I asked him.

He turned to look at me, "What?"
"You pulled a face, when the nurse was talking about someone in the team being injured. Is it you?"

"Tch. Do I look injured?" He asked annoyedly.

I scanned him again just to make sure, "Oi don't do that it's weird. Go to class." he said quickly, before beginning to walk away, Yamaguchi was hot on his heels.
"We all have the same class Tsukki!!" the dark haired boy yelled after him.

I chuckled and began to catch up to them.

My phone buzzed as I entered the class so I stole a quick peek at it.

It was a message from my friend Misa.
misa: Party at Isayama's! 7pm! You coming?
me: I wasn't invited...

I didn't really talk to Isayama, I only knew that he was on the basketball team and is friends with Nishinoya-senpai.

misa: Who cares? Everyones invited! It's a house party, his house is HUGE!!
me: Sounds fun!! I'm in🥳

I scrolled to my contacts to message Kenma. He came with me to my last party and it was fun with him. It would be cool if he came again.

me: KENMAAAA!!!

seconds later i got a response.

kenma: yes shoyo?

me: Come to a party with me?? tonight at 7!🕺🏼

kenma: a party in miyagi...

me: yep!! at 7! please?
me: It's an open party and so far I only know one person who is going and she's a girl so she'll probably hang out with her friends...

kenma:oh
kenma: kuroo and yamamoto are going to a party in miyagi tonight too.

me: OOH! who's party?! is it hosted by an Isayama??

kenma: yeah i think so, the name sounds familiar. i don't think i'd want to get driven by kuroo in a car with both of them though.

me: PLEASEEE??

kenma: .....

me: for me???🥺🥺

kenma: they're leaving at 5 and i haven't even charged my switch... or told them -.-

me: THANKYOU KENMA🥳🕺🏼I LOVE YOU💞💕💞💕

kenma: i love you too sho. go to class, i know your lesson is meant to have started already.

Oh shoot, I'm in class!!!!
I quickly texted a quick goodbye to Kenma and slid my phone in my pocket.

I was buzzing with excitement to see him again at the party!! It felt like it had been ages! I wonder what he's going to wear. Should I bring my switch too so we can play games together?

Wait! If its an open party, maybe Tsukki and Yamaguchi were going... maybe Kageyama too! I hadn't seen Kageyama in maths. Was he not there or did I just not see him?

The rest of the day went by pretty quickly, it was the end of the school day and I pulled out my phone to text Kenma again to update him on my day.

a/n:
LOL i had to release this asap to let y'all know hinata wasn't actually a corpse. i feel like the tone is less intense and more bubbly due to it being hinata's pov. just me? sorry if there are mistakes i didn't proof read because it's late and i'm fatigued
anyways, have a good day/night and stay safe! <3