Kageyama (pt42/the end)

A/N: LAST CHAPTER BRODIES EEK THERE IS SMUT WHICH IM SO BAD AT WRITING SO BARE WITH ME tehehehe! q&a next chapter!!

Initially, I believed that planning the date with Tsukishima would be difficult but it wasn't. Everything was prepared and despite being very typical, it was our first date after all.

It was one of those drive-in cinema things, I was really looking forward to it.

Despite not yet being the legal age to drive, I knew how to, due to plenty lessons in the past so in theory I could've driven us. However, I called a chauffeur to take us to the venue in the car but leave the car with us in order to have the full experience.

I had the food- light food, cinema style. The beverages were almost unlimited. The trunk was decorated with fairy lights and had pillows and a blanket large enough for the both of us to be warm. I thought it was awesome and only hoped that Tsukishima would find it as great as I found him.

As soon as we arrived at the venue at 6pm, we got into the trunk after giving our thanks to Mori-san the driver.
"This is great Kageyama, I can't believe you did all of this." Tsukishima spoke in awe, not allowing his gaze to settle in one place as he took in his surroundings collectively.

"Of course I'd do this for you, I'm glad you like it. Oh look, the film is starting." I pointed towards the large screen ahead of us.

I chose to go for this rom-com about two Japanese spies that fall in love but only god knew how many sex scenes there were.

I was composing myself as best as I could until Tsukishima put a hand on my knee.
It kind of shocked me, I didn't know if it was that type of hand-on-knee but it became pretty evident when his hand began to travel upwards to my thigh and then it rested there.

He was doing this on purpose.

My eyes flickered over to him quickly and I noticed him watching not the movie, but me. I swear it was like I had forgotten how to act, maybe it was the pressure of being watched so obviously... either way, I remained as still as I could.

I realised that Tsukishima always had the advantage in these types of situations because he always made the first move. I was continuously acting like a fucking bottom.
This time, I would make the first move whether Tsukishima liked it or not.

With that thought clear in my mind, I crossed my legs so that they were no longer hanging off the edge of the trunk and clicked the auto shut button.

Within seconds, the trunk was closing and Tsukishima looked surprised, removing his hand from my thigh.

"What? What about the movie?" he managed to ask.
"Let's make our own." I said overconfidently.

I didn't know how sex tapes worked but I knew that I didn't care either. Propping up my phone on the edge of the trunk I removed Tsukishima's jeans with a single hand, revealing his erection through his boxers. It really didn't take much to get him hard.

Using my other hand, I rubbed between his thighs and slipped it beneath the material of his underwear.

"We're... we're doing this now?" he asked, stuttering ever so slightly.

I simply nodded, he was nervous.
"Are you okay with that?" I asked, just to make sure.
"Ob- obviously! Tch!" he spoke shakily as I continued to caress his inner thigh.
I chuckled, I had never seen him this unsettled.

I flipped him over rather easily to my surprise and began to pull his underwear down pulling removing my own.

"On your knees." I said.