Chapter 6

Citronelle Goo

"Ellie-ah, open the door" I had heard the knock on our door and Appa's low voice. I am also called as Ellie or Princess by Appa.

"Appa!" I screamed in excitement as I ran my feet towards the door.

He is my ever loving Appa who also loves me so much!

I unlocked the screen door and hugged Appa who's body is a bit tired.

"How's your day?" I asked as I grabbed his belongings like the water jar and lunch box I made him early in the morning.

"Good, just a boring day as always" He said, he worked as a technical operator for a communication company.

I giggled as he made fun of his face again.

"How's your day, princess?" He asked as he patted my head.

"Well..." then the events flashed from my memory... those seven weird boys, I looked at him grinning "Good, oh nope, great!" I exclaimed.

"That's good honey, have you prepared our food? Appa's getting hungry" He asked as he walked at our meter-away dining table.

"Yep, your favorite! KimChi Bap!" I said as I ran to get some plates and utensils for the both of us.

"Did your daughter ate already?" He asked as he sat at the dining table. He's talking about Lime of course.

I nodded at him as I held unto two plates and placed it at the wooden table.

I sat acrossed him and my experiences a while ago wanted to escape my mouth.

"Appa, I have to tell you something" I said, with worried forehead.

"What princess?" He said as he eyed the KimChi Bap I had prepared.

He was about to take his bite when I opened my mouth and started speaking.

Here goes nothing...

"Lime has a father" I said as I close my eyes, afraid of seeing his reaction. "A-And... I just met him awhile ago" I peeked at my eyes open.

*cough cough*

"WHAT?" He said with widened eyes and KimChi Bap, still on his mouth.

I nodded at him shyly.

"Who? I'd like to meet him" He said as he sit up properly and ate again, smiling with his wrinkles forming at the side of his eye smile.

*bark bark* Lime barked, interrupting our discussion. She just shouted his Dad's name (Yugyeom Appa!) she exclaimed.

"Sure, I'll invite him sometime" I said shyly as I grabbed KimChi Bap and stuffed it at my mouth.

Then, we had finished eating and Appa went to his bedroom to rest, leaving the chores to me, of course.

*ring ring* *ring ring*

"Yoboseyo?"

"Ne"

"Ne"

"Ahh Kurae Kurae"

"Ne, Kamsahamnida"

"Jalja"

This is called as eavesdropping, but I didn't mean to. Mian.

Appa walked out of the room and stood a little far from the dining table.