Introduction

Citronelle Goo is a 16 year old girl who lives with her father. Her mother and brother had died in an accident ten years ago. Now, she is accepted as a student in the special class of GOT university where she meets SEVEN goooood looking boys as her classmates.

Characters

Citronelle Goo- 16

years old, aka Shi Shi kind hearted to everyone, smart (that's why she excelled and moved to Senior high school at a young age), innocent (super) and demure.

GOT7

Im Jae Bum - 20 years old, aka JB,President of the special class, a sexy piece of meat (lol) Serious and Cool.

Mark Tuan Yi En - 21 years old, aka Mark, the Cold meat (lol). AND... He is a mystery.

Jackson Wang Ka Yee - 20 years old. aka Jackson. Byuntae O.O and funny and wacky.

Park Jin Young- 20 years of age, the BOYFRIEND MATERIAL here (gahh). Kind hearted to everyone just like Shi Shi.

Choi Young Jae- 19 handsome years of age, aka Young Jae. Super fun to be with.

Kunpimook Bhuwakul- 18 freaking gorgeous years of freaking gorgeous age (lol). aka BamBam. The cute and handsome guy from Thailand.

Kim Yu Gyeom- 18 years old. aka Yugyeom. Super Trustable (lol that even a word huh?). The Understandable guy creature here.

Other Characters

Chris Goo - Citronelle's Dad. 47 years of golden age. Caring, outstanding and lovable protective dad.

Nelliza Goo - deceased, Shi Shi's mom.

Troy Goo - deceased, Shi Shi's older brother.

Fact: Cittronelle means Chris Troy and Nelliza summed up. Are we genius enough? lol.

Lime - white poodle, Citronelle's pet dog.

Ms. Midori - 45 years old, Special Class' adviser. Unnmarried middle aged woman. Funny yet Strict at the same time.

We hope this story would be a successful one.