Chapter 29

Citronelle Goo

"Junior Oppa" I called out to him. A lot of things has been stressing me out lately.

About the 'special class' and about our relationship. Appa's short pension too.

"Ne?" He answered me while eating at the side of the busy streets of Myeongdong.

"Can we really hide our relationship from others?" I asked him. That's just purely out of curiousity.

"To be frank with you... ani, there's no way we can hide"

"And one more thing... I don't even want to hide it but let's just say that we'll give in time. The boys we'll be shocked" Junior answered as he took a sip from his shikhye.

"Nado, I don't wanna hide it too" I said as I smiled deaely at him.

"Let's go?" He asked gesturing me to leave the food tent.

I stared at my watch to see it's already late. We really did spend time together.

He drived me to my house and walked out as he opened the door for me.

Woah, this scene reminds me of someone.

I said my last greeting and walked over to my house gate.

"Shi shi-ah" He called out to me and I was about to face him when he suddenly back-hugged me.

Wahhh daebak

JB happened to do this to me too.

I broke his hug and faced him.

"Yah, I don't like backhugs" I explained.

"Wae?" He asked.

"Geunyang (Just)"

"I'll be going now" I bid him goodbye and we both seperated ways.

---

Ms. Midori's pov
(yey a pov for our teacher-nim)

"Oh, Annyeonghaseyo Chairwoman Park" I bowed respectively. So the first one to arrive is Chairwoman Park, CEO of a telecom company. The most famous in Korea.

"Long time no see..." She gently smiled at me and greeted me as she sat at the edge of the conference table.

The door opened to a spectacular woman.

I bowed at her. Her bodyguards closed the doors for her and she walked inside and sat adjacent to CEO Park.

"Annyeonghaseyo Mrs. Park..and to you too seongsaengnim" She greeted the both of us who were already inside the conference room.

"How's your airline doing? CEO Kim?" CEO Park asked.

"Doing just... fine.. Mrs. Park, are you still continuing your life in such a simple way? You're the Telecom queen, leave that simple house and invest into a bigger and better home"

"Oh no no, I'm doing just fine Mrs. Kim"

"Good Morning girls!" A loud Mrs. Wang walked inside. She flew all the way from HongKong for this meeting. Mrs. Wang is the CEO of Happy Malls. The leading mall in HongKong and also has the most number of malls floating in China.

"How are my girls doing?" She smiled delightly as she sat at the chair closest to where she is.

And suddenly, the doors busted open to see a well-dressed Mrs. Tuan.

" I'm sorry... I had a business meeting in Taiwan" Another CEO walked in and this time it's CEO Tuan. Mrs. Tuan is the CEO of her own Fashion brand and she is also the major stockholder of the fashion brand Diamoon, Miushu, Carpe, and more high end brands in the market right now.

"Talk to me later, Ms. Quo" She bid farewell to her assisstant as the assistant left the room.

Bodyguards opening the door, we see Mrs. Bhuwakul. Yep, the CEO and President of a television network in Thailand. Every show in Thailand is under Mrs. Bhuwakul's hands. Noon Woranuch, Mario Maurer, even Nadech.

"So, how's everyone doing?" She iced-faced greeted. Yep, that's her ways. She really keep the image considering his son's happy image.

"Everyone's fine, I guess" The timid Mrs. Tuan answered.

"Are we late?" Mrs Im walked in with Mrs. Choi.

Yep, the two bestfriends out of everyone.

Mrs. Im is the CEO of an entertainment company, not just any company but the most notable one; prestigious and outstanding out of the rest.

And, Mrs. Choi is a senator of Korea. That's just explains her power.

"Mrs. Midori, shall we start?" Mrs. Choi asked me, smiling as she lastly sits at the chair unoccupied.

Now this everyone, is an unusual-nerve-racking parent-teacher conference.

---

Hi guys, so this is an out of the box chapter. We met the boys' eomonims!

What do you think about Junior and Shi shi's relationship? Will they last long? I want to know your side!

Comment now!!

고마워유 💜