Chapter 28

Citronelle Goo

I am bored to death waiting for Junior inside this library! What's taking him so long?

Aish, secret relationships really is sickening ahaha. Oh well, I chose this path.

Hmm, I was browsing through the school's yearbooks and found some past "special classes". Wow, we're only the 5th class since it all happened since 2011.

The first special class was called class of EXO. Ahh, so they are named by the only girl. It says in the book. Park Jisun (which is the only girl in the picture) named the boys EXO since she believed they came from Exo planet which is a planet far away and was beyond her existence. She described the boys the same way.

And; The second special class was named class of BTS. The only girl, Lee Haneul named them BTS that stands for "Bangtan Sonyeondan" or "Bulletproof Boys" in English. She described them as her bulletproof boys that protected her no matter what.

The third special class was called class of Infinite. Alaine Kim who was the only girl named them Infinite because she said that their friendship was infinite.

The fourth special class was named class of Monsta X by only girl, Park Sooyeon. She stated that the boys were Monsters for her and they were all her exes.

Heol.

She dated everyone, that might happen to me too but she might be super pretty.

That's a weird story.

I stared at the pass class pictures to find everyone consists of boys and one girl like me. Hmm, so how about Ari, right? If every special class consists of one girl, what was Ari doing in our class? Tsk.

Then, a sudden lips reached my cheek and I immediately closed the book.

"Hi" I smiled ear to ear seeing him in front of my eyes.

"Sorry, it's hard to slack away from the boys" He said, scratching the back of his head.

"That's okay" I kept on smiling infront of him! What's freaking wrong with me?

*deug!* A sound of a book falling from the corner was heard.

"We need to leave, the library is haunted" Junior said earning a chuckle from me.

"So, let's go to the night market?" Junior asked as he grabbed my hands.

I nodded and we both stormed the quiet library.

I kept my feelings inside of me, also kept my smile for later.

We both walked through the empty corridors hand in hand and waked over to his car at the school's parking.

"So, this is my baby" Junior introduced me to his posh black car.

"You little spoiled brat" I commented under my breath but also laughed it off.

He opened the car door for me and even bowed. Aish, this guy.

"My princess" He said, like a prince, smiling goofy

I smiled and walked in, mouthed him 'thank you'.

He rushed to go to the other side and seat at the driver's seat.

He took a deep breath.

"It's hard confessing you know?!!" He looked at me annoyed but smiled shortly after.

"Didn't you know it's even harder to see you happy with someone else? The fact that you and Yugyeom got a baby together really crushed my heart!" He exaggerated a heart break.

Oh, yah, Yugyeom is Baby Lime's father. I laughed at his exaggerations.

"And to consider you dated JB and that Mino guy came" He faked cry in front of me.

"Yah yah! What's with this sudden rants huh?" I stressed out a little bit. I don't want to hear such things ever again!

"I'm just kidding!" He said smiling and kept pinching my cheeks.

"Who gave me my nickname?" I goofily asked him.

"Park Jin Young" He answered.

"Who said he's my responsibility?" I asked staring at him.

"Park Jin young!" He happily replied.

"Who saved me from my bullies?" I once again asked.

"PARK JIN YOUNG!" He loudly answered.

"Who's the most kind hearted one?"

"Park Jin Young! Whom Citronelle Goo is dating!" He manly shouted and we both laughed.

"See, you had a special place in my heart since then" I said explaining to him.

"Thank you, Shi shi" He said, smiling at me, serious and straight forward.

I just gave him my best smiled and leaned in to give him a peck on his cheek.

---

Different POV

Ahhh, so their dating. I followed the two of them from the library to the parking lot.

That's why JinYoung was so eager to go home a while ago. They have the Friday night all for themselves.

It pained my heart of course. I showed him my best side but she ended up with JinYoung. After JB, It's Jinyoung.

Maybe, it's my fault, for not telling her sincerely what I feel. Hope she lives a happy life.

---

Hi readers, so who do you think followed Jinyoung and Shi shi? comment now!

Vote to access next chapter!