Chapter 11

Citronelle Goo

After the thing happened between JB Oppa and I, we agreed on not telling it to the boys that we just dated.

And perhaps, the kiss on my neck.

Remembering it send shivers down my spine.

His kiss was so full of something, something I can't explain. What am I gonna do? Everytime I remember it, my face turns red and I get this feeling of shorten breath.

So, thankfully! Appa went home later, or else!

It was a usual day again and Lime was barking as I close the gates of my small home.

"Bye Lime-ih! Umma will be back! Jalja!" I threw her a "fighting" pose and smiled as I walked away from house.

So this day, last day of the week, Friday! And I mean by Friday, TGIF!

I giddily ran to school and bumped on some random guy.

I fell on my butt but stood up anyways.

I didn't got to see him, cause I fell on my butt and I was so shy to face him.

"Sorry! I didn't mean too" I bowed at him but I walked away after a second.

"Ellie!" The guy called me.

That Voice!

He's here.

My feet automatically stopped.

Citronelle, get away from him.

I ran away from him and went inside my classroom.

I rested my hands on my knees and my heart was pumping loudly.

As I saw the boys, they were startled.

"Eu, Shi Shi-ah, gwenchanha?" Jr, who was near to me patted my back.

I nodded at him and walked to my seat.

Good thing, the guy didn't follow me here.

"Jr. Oppa, kamsahae" I waved at him.

"Ne!" He returned with a cute smile, his wrinkles at the side of his eyes visible.

Jr. went back to Mark who was goofy about something. Gahh, first time to see him goofy like that.

"Shi Shi-ah! Help me! I can't understand our next Math Lesson, can you help me?" Youngjae went running to me.

"Ofcourse, I'll teach you" I smiled at him and gave him an 'okay' hand sign.

"Yes!" He jumped up high, grinning like a kid.

"Shi Shi, Our Lime, is she doing well?" Yugyeom sat in front of me.

"Eu, ne! I think he kinda missed you" I chuckled.

"I have to visit him then, when we have time!" He said as he smiled cutely.

I nodded back.

"Okay, so today's Friday, it means, Student Day, No teachers around campus and we group study" JB, acted like a real Leader in front of the class.

So, today is Friday and Friday is Student's day.

Interesting...

"YES!" Everyone exclaimed havibg fun, including the serious Mark Tuan.

Then the door banged open.

I saw him, his face, his hair. It's all turning back now.

"Ellie, why did you ran!?" He shouted at me.

Then I was suddenly nervous.

"Hey, hey, hey, Nugu? Who are you to call Shi Shi like that?" Jackson barged at him.

"Who's Shi Shi?" He asked at the shorter guy next to him.

I ran behind BamBam who was my seatmate.

"Shi Shi ah, Who is he? Do you know him?" BamBam whispered at me.

I put my forefinger at my lips saying to keep quiet.

He nodded at me.

JB stood just beside BamBam.

"Citronelle Goo, Shi Shi" Jackson said as he put his hands on his waist.

"Oh, yes, I came here for Shi Shi" The guy said, I was so scared of seeing him again.

I felt BamBam's hand on my hand, he intertwined it with his' and JB had seen the act, it's awkward.

BamBam smiled at me, telling me it's okay.

"What do you need from her?" Jr. asked out of concern.

"I'm his Oppa, we're dating, let me talk to her"

Ani!

Never, again!

"Jinjja?" Yugyeom stood up from his seat. He was just quiet a while ago, but now he was kinda shocked at this guy in front of him.

JB looked at me, he was kinda furious about the situation.

I shooked my head. "Ani, aniyo" I mouthed at him.

I knew he was going to be mad.

JB ruffled his hair annoyed and walked away from BamBam's side.

I left BamBam and ran to JB.

I hugged him at his back, tightly.

I didn't even know why i'm doing this.

It feels like my body automatically hugged him.

"JB Oppa" I whispered, worried.

Now everyone was staring at us.

I can feel that he won't talk to me.

"Oppa, mianhae" I tighten my grip. My fingers were running on his shirt.

"I looked like a fool, kissing you like that and now, this. You should have updated us that you have this guy so we won't bother liking you" JB removed my hands out of my grip, and then he walked away from all of us.

Then everyone was quiet.

"JB hyung kissed you?" Yugyeom was the first one who spoked.

"This is your boyfriend?" Youngjae asked me as he closed the book his reading.

"You have a relationship with JB hyung?" Jr. asked as he stepped forward and looked at me in disbelief.

Mark just stared at me blanked and Jackson happened to be at the same state.

"You misunderstood guys but I will explain after I get JB back" I bowed at everyone else and soon left to find JB.

But before I close the door. I heard that his' voice again.

"By the way, I'm Song Mino"