Chapter 15

Citronelle Goo

"Yoboseyo?" I answered my phone. Who called me early in the morning? Gahh, it's freaking Monday!

"Baby, are you awake already? I'm gonna fetch you in twenty minutes, get ready, arrasso?" Wahhh! JB Oppa, called me!

He called me baby!

"Uh -N-Nae? Ahh Arasso Arasso" I replied like a babo. Ahhh Citronelle, be yourself!

"Okay bye" I imagine him smile as he ended the call.

Wah! Today's gonna be an awesome day!

I decided to wear something pretty today. A white satin dress and a flower crown. I put my hair down and played with my natural curls. My makeup, rosy tint on my lips and cheeks and a swipe of clear mascara and I'm all set!

I walked outside the door to see Appa reading a newspaper. It must have been a day-off for him.

"Appa, JB's gonna drive me to school today!" I happily announced. I was so eager to tell everyone that because I was that happy.

"Wow, sounds great honey" Appa responded, holding his cup of coffee.

Lime went barking on me and I chuckled.

"JB's gonna drive me to school, Lime-ah!" I greeted her as I danced on my way.

Appa chuckled at me.

"Bye Appa!" I said as I jumped on my doll shoes and moved forward.

"Have fun!" He said.

As I walked out of the door, I saw him leaning on his outrageous car.

"Woah, my baby is so pretty" He smiled and his eyes started to dissapear.

I chuckled on that.

"Yah, Don't call me baby" I reaponded, my cheeks were turning red but it was fine, because I decided to wear a tint today. Well done Citronelle!

He just chuckled.

So we went to school together and there were a lot of students who shot their eyes on us. What can we do?

He held unto my hands and squeezed it lightly.

He gave me a reassuring smile. The look of his eyes were saying that everything's going to be fine.

"Woah, look who's riding JB Oppa's car"

"Wah, is she his girlfriend?"

"She look amazing today"

"She's still a bitch"

Thank you for all the comments people.

We decided to ignore it and proceeded to class as soon as possible.

BamBam was the only guy in class. He's an early chicken!

"Yoww JB Hyung" BamBam greeted JB without noticing me.

"Yow" JB Oppa responded.

"Woah! Shi Shi-ah! You look daebak! You brought her to school today?" BamBam smiled at us michievously.

"Yeah" JB Oppa widely smiled at me.

"Awesome" BamBam made a fake smile and went on.

What's on him?

*ring ring* *ring ring*

JB's phone went ringing and he answered it abruptly but he looked pissed or I was just thinking about it.