Chapter 37

Citronelle Goo

My eyes flew open from the breeze flying on my face. Also, the sun was a heat on my face.

Oops, it's morning already!

At my right shoulder, there was pressure, laying soundly on my shoulder I saw JinYoung.

We stayed the night together at his terrace, in a small couch seated.

Aigoo, my back hurts!

" JinYoung-ah" I tapped him lightly. As lightly, as I could. I couldn't manage to wake this art piece beside me.

He groaned and moved his head a bit. Later on, his eyes opened.

"Good Morning" I speaked.

He's lips formed into a smile, little wrinkles on his eyes formed.

"Good morning" He replied and gave a sweet peck on my cheek.

Turned out, I smiled widely. We went back to his room, to see BamBam still sleeping soundly. We had the urge to wake him up.

"BamBam" I ever so lightly poked at this cutie.

" Thami? Kru a! (ทำไม? กรุณา!) (Why? Please!)" He sleepily answered.

Oh no he's speaking his native language!

Junior chuckled. I gotta admit BamBam was cute saying that.

"BamBam-ah, wake up, the president of Thailand is here" Junior shook BamBam's body and BamBam pretty much woke up.

He groaned and rubbed his eyes, yawning.

"We need to get to school"

---

JinYoung, BamBam and I walked inside the school.

Of course, there again my bashers bashing at me out loud.

"Yah, get away from them! You bitch!" The four eyed girl who from the very first day picked on me.

"It's the last week of school, you still haven't got move on how I'm flirting with 'your' oppas?" I replied but completely looked straight ahead, avoiding eye contact.

Now, I completely lost my cool out there.

My statement got a huge gasp from everyone else, including JinYiung and BamBam who was beside me.

That scene ended with the three of us moving along.

"You were feisty up there, Shi Shi-ah" BamBam joked around.

"She was being mean to me, ever since the class started, I couldn't let it go" I explained back. It was true. I had the urge to fight back.

"I'm happy you've grown up to be a toughie ever since you came here innocent" JinYoung said as he flew his arms around my shoulders.

"Yeah" I replied and a smile crossed my face. It was all thanks to that man that changed me to be who I am today.

We walked inside our classroom to be seen by everyone.

I walked over to my seat and they did too.

"Yah, where the eff did you went to?" Jackson retorted at BamBam.

"Junior's house" BamBam easily replied.

All the gaze were on the three of us though.

I kinda felt some questions are about to be thrown to us but everyone kept silent instead.

Ms. Midori suddenly opened the doors and everyone stood up to greet her.

After everyone's done with the greetings. Ms. Midori continued with her announcements and such.

"So, since you're graduating next week, guess might as well tell you, everything that you need to know" Ms. Midori said and earned everyone's gaze to her.

"Ms. Goo here, chose the class' name for the year book. She named it Got7, isn't it pretty?"

I had a cold sweat on that one. The guys should have thank me for choosing a nice name.

Still, the boys stood quiet.

"Shi Shi-ah, that's a nice name!" Yugyeom gave me two thumbs up, smiling infront of me.

I thanked him and smiled back.

Phew! Good thing Yugyeom's normal!

What happened to the others?

"Also, she chose an outstanding classmate which can actually change his life..."

CHANGE HIS LIFE?

Isn't that a big thing?

All the boys looked at each other.

Also, that gave me a deep thought.

She didn't told me that part! Am I suppose to freak out?

"And you'll know it, once the office calls out to him"

"Ms. Goo, thank you for your well-thought answers. It's pretty unexpected"

Jackson made a huge look on JB and I am not pretty sure of what's the meaning behind all that.

*tock tock tock*

The doors slightly open to see an office intern.

"Ms. Midori, the Head is looking for you...

and...

Mr. Mark Tuan"

And that's where I knew, that he was being called because I chose him.