Chapter 26

Citronelle Goo

The sun rays welcomed my eyes. I adjusted my vision to see an unfamiliar ceiling.

Oh, it's morning already.

I'm in Junior's bed, and (phew!)  no one's around me.

I managed to get out and use the bathroom to do some rituals.

Then I walked out of the room, carefully thinking of what was happening.

I heard all of the boys at the dining area.

I peeked at them and they were already waiting for their food.

"Oh! Shi shi ah!" Jackson happily greeted.

All the boys stared at me and greeted me good morning.

"Good morning" My morning voice greeted them. Wow, nice.

"Sit right beside me, Shi shi-ah!" Bambam said gesturing me to seat beside him.

"O-okay" I said and walked beside him.

"Shi shi-ah, how was your night?" Junior asked while everyone was eating.

And suddenly, I remember what had happen laat night.

The confession...

The invitation to his out of this world place...

The kiss...

Was it a dream? I don't think so.

"Uh-uhm, Junior Oppa, if by chance you know, how did I sleep last night?" I curiously asked. Well, you have to tell me the truth, my first kiss has been taken away by you.

"Well... after we showered, we saw you asleep in bed so everyone stayed on the guest room instead" He answered feeling a little mysterious.

Oh well... maybe it was a dream after all.

"You should stuff yourself Shi Shi, we don't want you looking like sticks" Youngjae said earning a soft chuckle from all the boys.

---

Everyone decided to go to school at the same time and once again, I was wearing Mama Park's clothes.

This time, I was wearing a black long sleeved dress, a little bit loose but enough to use. It stopped mid-thigh and a little A-line in it. I bet this dress cost a lot.

I decided to go with Yugyeom's car once again. One thing is certain to the both of us. We are really getting a long together because our age is probably the nearest.

"You look cute today" He commented while driving.

Tsk, I blushed a little.

"Gomawoyo (thank you)" I shyly replied as he chuckled.

"Well, good thing you hang out with us, we do this often times, and I'm happy you are with us now" He uttered, his eyes still focused in the driveway.

"Thank you for inviting me too"

After a few conversations, we reached the school and I saw everyone's vehicles parked at their destined spots.

'These silver spooned guys' I commented inside my head.

Yugyeom and I walked to school together with the other boys already inside.

"Wow, she really did change huh" A random girl commented.

Why do they comment loud? Enough for me to hear, huh?

"She probably sold her body for them to be where she is right now" A girl dissed me and it wasn't pleasant to hear.

My feet stopped walking and so did Yugyeom.

What does that girl want? I wanted to kill her but my conscience have said no.

Yugyeom dragged me infront of our class room and comforted me.

"Don't listen to them, we both know and everyone knows you're not that kind of girl" He consoled me, patted my head and removed my fringe at my almost crying face.

"I want you to know that you are more than that, you're a good and kind person and everyone hates you because you're kind but I guess we love you for that... remember that"

"Come on, everyone is waiting for us" He said as we both went inside the room.

---
Now, this is a shitty chapter.

I'm bringing more twists after twists, better watch out, people!

Kidding...