Chapter 17

Citronelle Goo

"Their my classmates" I whispered at the boys and everyone glanced at the other boys located on the corner. Everyone loves corners don't they!

"Shall we sit next to them?" Mino asked as he bowed and offered his hand.

I chuckled and shook my head.

"A-Ani, that would be awkward" I smiled but knew what I felt inside. Like, stuffs like this were hell-a awkward, and guess what? I got nothing to do for it.

We moved to the opposite corner and Mino stayed by my side for the whole time.

Jackson first caught us coming because of his playful eyes that looked at everyone.

"Eu, Shi Shi Annyeong!" He widely grinned at me and waved his hand up high.

All the boys looked up at me, and guess what, JB was the last one to look at me.

And wait, what?

Because he was busy talking to someone beside him, the longed hair new classmate. She also took the time to look at me kinda annoyed. What's with her?

I shaked out of my thoughts and waved at everyone too. But the thing is that it keeps getting awkward every minute pass by.

BamBam, Jr., Jackson, Youngjae, Mark, Yugyeom, and JB, my deepest sorry for you guys.

"What do you wanna eat guys, my treat?" Mino said but the tone of his voice dry.

"Wahhh! That's what I like about you!" Seungyoon winked at Mino laughing.

Everyone laughed too. He was dorky! And his reactions were good.

"Hyung, let's get everything we want!" Taehyun whispered at Jinwoo who was beside him, but it wasn't a whisper because we could hear them completely.

"Yah!" Mino darted his eyes at the maknae.

Taehyun just smiled widely.

"Ellie, what are you getting?" Seunghoon looked at the menu he was holding, so into the food in the pictures and I chuckled at his manliness.

"You choose first" I smiled at him.

Mino coughed once again.

That gathering flew up fast but it was already quarter to six when I last checked my phone. I knew it was awkward because Mino's friends were funny and my classmates, unexpectedly quietly eating.

"Are you full?" I asked Mino who laughed around and played with his friends after eating.

"Yes, and I'm happy, thanks for staying with me" He smiled at me and his eyes shrinking as he put that toothy grin.

He patted my head and put my fringe away from my face.

I smiled at his actions towards me and I hope, I really hope that JB and the boys won't see that.

Jinwoo coughed staring at us.

"I feel like something's cheesy" Seungyoon commented.

"You guys dating?" Seunghoon asked out of curiousity.

Mino giddily smiled at his question.

I immediately shooked my head.

Of course, not.

But the moment I wanted to answer, my classmates from GOT University stood up and walked away, with the new girl in tow.

They abruptly went away from the scene as the door closes, BamBam the last one in line.