Chapter 1

The noisy crowd had greeted the dazzling boys walking down the corridors of GOT Univeristy.

Their photogenic handsome faces had yet lit the noisy scene. The girls screaming and the boys raging in jealousy.

JB, leader of the Special Class, led the way. The first day of school, their first year in Senior High.

"Oh gosh, still so charismatic"

"One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Where's the other one?"

"I thought their seven?"

"Handsome boys minus one"

"Look at that freaking guy!"

"Gorgeous head to toe!"

"Where's Mark?" Jackson had stopped walking, scanning the members and realizing that the sexy Tuan is missing in action.

BamBam, the imported meat from Thailand scanned and shrugged it too.

"I think he went to the faculty place, he told me a while ago" Junior, the hottest Junior you can find in the world, had spoken his intention.

"OH MY GOSH! THERE'S A NEW STUDENT COMING AT SPECIAL CLASS!" A haggard, wacky, four-eyed girl had shouted earning looks and stares from the crowd, including the boys.

The members had then looked at each other.

The crowd made noises and whispers everywhere.

"C'mon guys, we better head out here, Mark? he'll walk on his own" JB, the leader of special class had speaked. As he turned his head, his hair moved swiftly earning remarks from the now silent crowd.

Then, the boys had moved from the student crowd and moved to Room 7-14.

Citronelle Goo

I had inhaled deeply, processing every moment that could and might happen...

Today is the first day of school and my first day of studying here in this prestigious university.

I held the knobs of the door of the Faculty Place. A 'Teacher' section where everyone is respected.

I opened the door and revealed myself at the busy yet quiet scene.

"Yes, may I help?" A short-haired tall girl had went to me, asking my intentions.

"Uhm... I'm the new transfer student" I said and smiled at her.

She just smiled back, indicating she wants me to say something more. Kinda weird.

"I'm the new student from the Special Class" I smiled again, this time bigger and cutier.

"Oh! Good, Ms. Goo, you may sit at the waiting area" She smiled gesturing me to seat at the empty sofa near the door.

She knows my name? Weird.

What are the teachers? Senators? Delegates? Do they need assistance to everything?

A short feminine woman on her gray pencil skirt strut her way down to my side.

"Good Morning Ms. Goo, I'm Ms. Midori, your adviser" She smiled, wrinkles had formed at the side of her eyes. Her red dark lipstick shined it's own.

"Glad to meet you, Ms. Midori" I smiled as I bowed at her.

"I never really thought that a girl like you" She eyed me from head to toe. "fashionable yet... Intelligent!" She smiled, her hair bouncing as she reacts.