Chapter 2

Citronelle Goo

Heol.

"Mr. Im, enough" Ms. Midori said as she turned annoyed with the hot guy for answering my question that is supposed to be her.

Sooooo, he's Mr. Im.

Mr. Im then went away walking, leaning his body at the smooth wall.

"Boys, go back to your seats" Ms. Midori ordered as she clapped her hands twice.

The boys then stopped everything they were just doing and went back to their seats.

Weird, the classroom seems empty with only few chairs present.

Then, I noticed the Taiwanese guy at the back, already shifting his place, removing his earphones.

"MARK OPPA?!" I shouted a little excited.

Now, everyone was looking at him and only him.

He looked at everyone shocked and then his gaze shifted to me.

He ignored me and walked to the back and seated at the furthest arm chair.

"Okay Class, listen, I want you to get to know Citronelle more, uhm... I'll be leaving first, I have a meeting, have fun and don't make her cry!" Ms. Midori said as she strutted her four inch heels out of the classroom.

What? Make me cry? Why? Am I gonna cry? Huh?

And then the room suddenly grew quiet.

Their eyes were all fixed on me, except for Mark Oppa.

The boys stood up syncronized and walked to me, everyone, half meter away from me.

"Annyeonghaseyo Yureobun! Ireumun Citronelle Goo ibnida (Hi everyone, My name is Citronelle Goo)" I bowed down forty-five degrees.

I can't sketch their faces, I mean I don't know what their reaction towards me being their new classmate, and being the only girl around.

"Shi teu ro ne reu" The blonde guy speaked.

"No, it's Ci-tro-nelle" I smiled at him emphasizing every syllable I say.

"Citronelle" The foreigner like guy with a cap in his head had spoken with well pronunciation.

I nodded.

"We're going to call you Shi Shi instead!" The Kim Soo Hyun look-alike tall boy said grinning at me.

The rest of the handsome boys smiled too.

I grinned in delight. They were not bad at all.

"Okay, sure" I said as I smiled at the god-like boys.

"By the way... I'm JB, the president or simply as the leader" He's eyes, again darted at me. His lips, smirked in a friendly way. His hands, offering for a handshake.

Then, the scene a while ago had popped in my head. He just cupped my face!

Eottokhaji T-T

I reached my hand indicating I am now friends with him.

His hands were gorgeous! I feel embarassed because mine isn't.

Someone coughed, the tall-pinked hair guy walked to me.

"Hi Shi Shi! I'm Yugyeom" He smiled, his eyes a little bit fading. He waved his hands near his pretty smile ughhh kyeopta.

He moved forward... and he is so tall, I'm actually looking at him like a skyscraper. He went to my side.

"So cute" He mumbled as he grinned too.

His comment made me blush into deep crimson.

The boys then grabbed him away from me.

"Yah! Yah! Yah! Get off!" The short foreigner guy with a cap said.

The boy with a cap then looked at me grinning "Hi I'm Jackson Wang, the wild and sexy" He introduced himself and winked at me.

Oh My Gosh.

Once again, that took me off handed, making me blush at the creature in front of me.

"Jackson, enough, you're making her blush!" The Kim Soo Hyun guy darted his eyes on Jackson.

The Kim Soo Hyun guy then stayed in his place, a meter away from me.

"Hi Shi Shi, I'm Park Jin Young, you can call me Jr. for short, Nice to meet you" He smiled at me. Now, I gotta say, he's the most handsome among them, shhhhh. I shoudnt tell anyone.

"Hi Jr." I smiled at him.

"Hi Shiteureonereu, I'm Young Jae" The blonde guy eye smiled at me.

I giggled. "Aniyo, Citronelle imnida"

"Yo man, you need to say it precisely, just like Citronelle... but, her nickname is Shi Shi, it's better" Jackson-shi then put his arms around YoungJae's shoulders.

The blonde guy nodded "Hi Shi Shi" He smiled as I noticed his little fangs popping from his cute lips.

"Better" I managed to say.

"Hi Shi Shi" Said the chicken-cutted hair-and-not-so-korean guy grinning in a unique voice.

"Ann-" I was about to say 'hello' when he walked to my side and caressed my hair, putting my fringe behind my ears.

"Neomu yeppeoda" He said pertaining to me.

My eyes just literally went huge.

I just put on a wry smile.

"Thank you" I said shyly, blood were gushing down my cheeks making it red.

INSTANT BLUSH

I didn't know what to do anymore, how can I study when I got 7 handsome boys?