Chapter 35

Citronelle Goo

JinYoung and I decided to go to his house and visit Mama Park. Well since we weren't in a relationship before, I'm perfectly fine meeting Mama Park but nooow, it's kinda different.

"Are you ready?" JinYoung asked and we both walked out of his car.

I giddily but nervously walked infront of their gate then Junior swiftly attached his hands to my hands but I abruptly removed it.

"Yah, you're mom might see it" I whispered but he still intertwined mine with his'.

"My mom likes you more than he likes me, makes sense right? We could just tell her we're together" JinYoung explained and that made my heart thump loudly even more.

I just nodded my best and we walked inside together.

"AHH! Jinyoung-ah!" She said suddenly popped from the kitchen.

As soon as she saw us, she went to hug her child but easily saw our hands linked together.

"Shi Shi-ah, is my JinYoung good to you? I guess you like each other and I'm so happy about that" She smiled ear to ear while speking and that made me felt ten times better.

She gave me a sweet kiss on my cheek. Now, she really is sweet. After that, JinYoung and I decided to go to his room to play some videogames.

The both of us easily got there, he was talking about some stuffs he liked playing the most and I was happy listening to him.

As soon as he opens his door, there seated in the middle of his huge bed, a warm and cozy BamBam playing video games with a lot of junks and finger foods beside him.

The second I saw him, I immediately take back my hands to myself but I guess he have seen it though.

"OH, Hyung... Annye- Oh, Shi Shi, Annyeong... Why are you with Shi Shi? ... And why are you holding hands? ... And why are you both entering a room together?" He asked but stared at us blankly. He seemed to be shocked seeing us together.

I'm shocked seeing you though.

"Bambam it's not like that!" JinYoung tried to explain but BamBam's eyes got a little watery. It was a pain seeing him like that.

"Ani, ani, BamBam don't cry okay?" I walked to him and patted his head and Junior did the same thing.

"But Shi shi, you know that I like you" He said and tears were rolling down his eyes.

"Uh, ara, ara (I know) Don't cry, I like you too" I replied and still comforted him but JinYoung's gaze at me looked intense to me but I just looked at him and signed to comfort BamBam instead.

"I thought so too, even though Ten like you, I still like you too" BamBam explained, his eyes a little dried out and after drying out his eyes he leaned in and gave me a kiss on my cheek and ended it with a hug.

Surprisingly, he didn't left the hug.

Very visibly seen by Junior. Guess he saw it on his two own eyes.

The moment he gave me a quick peck, my body froze to death my eyes straightly looked at JinYoung. JinYoung frozed to death even more.

I grabbed his arms and moved it away from my waist. Oh shizz, what to do, what to do.

"Uhh, uhm, BamBam-ah, don't do that again okay?" I whisperly said and scared to talk, Junior might just hit me or him for no apparent reason.

"Why? I thought you like me?" BamBam curiously asked. Looking at JinYoung, I think he's loosing his cool.

"Yes... uhm, I like you.. but uhm, you kno- -" I tried explaining but I guess JinYoung cut me off.

"Yahh! BamBam that's my girlfriend you're hitting on!" Junior didn't stay calm and kept hitting BamBam with his pillow.

"What the hell, hyung!?" He said while being tackled by Junior himself.

"Yah, stop it, stop it! Geumanhae!" I tried to stop them but I didn't know how.

Aishh! Please give me a simple life!

--

Annyeonghaseyo! I updated! Isn't that a happy thing? Ahaha thank you to my readers. Please give my story lots of love even more.

XX