Chapter 27

Citronelle Goo

Yugyeom and I walked inside and sat beside Jackson who was my seatmate.

There was a note laying in my table.

Shi shi,

Meet me at the school's terrace, break time.

xx

Who?

Atleast write your name, right?

"Annyeong Shi Shi" Jackson happily greeted.

I took the note and kept it at my back.

He gestured me to move his face towards him and so I did.

"Our Shi Shi is sexy, want to hook up with me, later?" He whispered in his deep manly voice.

I hit him twice. What the-?

"Yah, micheseo? (Are you crazy?)" I shouted at him.

"What are you doing, Jackson?" Mark barged in. He was also near me.

"Nothing, I was just joking" He chuckled after replying.

I darted him with my stingy look.

That guy!

"GOOD MORNING CLASS!" Ms. Midori happily walked inside the room.

"So, you're about to graduate kids, then another set of special class students will be replacing you. But before anyone else graduates, of course we will have our graduation song right? So later this day, everyone gets to practice, arasso?"

So Ms. Midori was just in time finishing all the lessons after the bell rang.

"See you tomorrow, make sure you practice later, Arasso?" She said packing her bags and leaving the room.

"Ne, seongsaengnim!" Everyone replied and soon everyone left.

I have observed each and everyone in class. Who could probably be the culprit of the note?

Oh well, I atleast have to come right?

It's my first to go to the school's terrace though.

What's funny is that, I am not even scared to go there even though I don't know what might happen to me.

I stepped out of the elevator to be greeted by an abandoned terrace.

Ughh, definetely not what I have expected from a pretty school.

"So, is there probably someone waiting for me here?" I uttered. Aish, I look like a pabo, of course no one's going to answer.

I stepped in and moved forward to the edge.

Wow, the view here is magnificent!

My arms automatically held onto the cemented railings.

Then suddenly, a pair of hands grabbed my shoulder and faced me to him, to be greeted by a sudden kiss and my eyes automatically shut.

!!!

No distance seperating us, I saw the famous cheeks of Junior.

This time, he smacked on my lips longer than expected.

It was so sudden, but I, myself liked the kiss.

Eotthokhe???

He moved his lips and deepen the kiss. The taste of his lips were like cherries. That plump, red lips of him.

He bit my bottom lips and it hurt so bad that I was taken aback but Junior got it as an advantage to deepen the kiss we just had.

All I did was responded, in my ugly state right now. My hands grabbed his arms for support and so did he at my back.

He broked the kiss and we were out of breath.

"You know, what happened last night? After I kissed you, you were embarrased that you were like a tomato and ran away from me and covered yourself from the sheets of my bed, and that's how you fell asleep" He explained, hearing him breath from a few inches away from me.

Remembering the moments made me blushed a lot more and covered my face.

"Yah, don't cover your face, don't worry, we will keep this a secret, only the two of us will know about our relatiobship" He smiled at me like a fool. This guy, really!

"Relationship?!" I hysterically said. Wow, does he know about JB and my relationship?

"Your kiss says it all, you like me too. Don't worry, I won't rush, okay?" He gently smiled at me and patted my head.

Yep, I do like Junior and I love him too. I have to admit myself that when I first walked to class, he was the one who attracted me the most and pretty much, I like him as a man.

I just didn't know that he like me as a woman.

My lips formed into a smile and earned a simple and sweet hug from him.

"What's with terraces and sudden kisses?" I commented and we both laughed it off.

---

Double update cuz I can! ✨✨✨

What do you guys, think?

VOTE TO ACCESS NEXT CHAPTER FOR TOMORROW!