Chapter 13

Citronelle Goo

"Are you back together, together again or back again?" Jackson asked out of curiousity.

"Hyung" BamBam looked at him, his eyes bulged. "Isn't that the same?" He added.

"Bammie, you should get it, you're my bro" Jackson put his arms around BamBam.

BamBam laughed it off. #JackBam

"Shi Shi-ah, malhae, tell oppa....... you're dating?" Jr. put his arms around me.

I can't even speak, oh myy, why Jr. Oppa.

"Ani" The Taiwanese guy seated across them stood up.

"She's dating me" Mark talked and yes he really said those words.

All the boys were like, O.O

"Heeeeeyyyyy, when did you learn to say such things?" Jackson hit Mark at his arms. #Markson

"I don't know, I overheard their conversation with JB a while ago and she's marrying me" Mark smirked in front of me, his feautures were already killing me.

ASDFGHJKL.

He was there eavesdropping????

"BWO-YAH!?" Youngjae who was stuffing his mouth with food had said those words with ease.

Yugyeom left his mouth open widely.

"I-I thought I was first" Yugyeom had nothing to do but to look at his hyungs.

BamBam laughed crazily.

"Yugyeom" BamBam called Yugyeom who caught his attention.

BamBam and Jackson shook their heads from right to left and smiling like a psycho, teasing the kid.

Yugyeom darted his eyes at the two shorter guys.

"Okay, enough, you've heard of that? That was barely a joke!" I told Mark who was infront of me.

"Not a joke to me"

He moved forward, so near to me, I was really getting red because that's me, tomato face.

But Jr. who was at my side and his arms around my shoulders, pushed Mark away.

"Yah!" Jr. was already mad, I could feel it, his arms were tighter on my shoulders.

Mark just smirked at him.

He raised both of his hands like he did nothing. #JinMark

---

"You gotta give Citronelle to me, I've waited my whole life just to see her again" Mino exclaimed.

"And now you saw her, you could go now" JB was really protective over her or just he doesn't want boys around Shi Shi besides his friends.

"E-Excuse me, you should treat me right" Mino was already furious about his feelings. He can't get what he likes.

"Sorry, but you know, we can't be friends" JB said it at his face. Mino was taken a back by his words.

"B-but atleast hand her to me" Mino was so desperate of having her despite leaving her behind before.

JB looked at his eyes and shook his head.

He walked away from him still thinking about that guy. He was mad, furious, envious, everything. But he kept it all inside, good thing he could calm himself better than before.

---

Jackson Wang

JB and Shi Shi has some interesting story but I wasnt really expecting that out of the boys, JB hyung courted Shi Shi first.

I know Shi Shi is sexy. Maybe thats why JB hyung courted her, with nice body line and big this and that for a teenage girl like her. im sure jb wanted that on first place. But I wanted her though.

Kunpimook Bhuwakul

I like Citronelle and I know I liked her first. I took her to Mcdonald's on first day. And we also had couple stuffs!

Considering that JB hyung and Shi Shi has something, im gonna have to watch over them, even though it hurts. T-T

If JB hyung hurt my Shi Shi, I will have to tear him apart. Even though his my hyung.

Park Jin Young

Cant be.

JB and Shi Shi? NEVER.

I was hoping to court her first because I felt that she liked me during that time, she hugged me also! I still dont get the situation today.

However, I will hide my feelings for her since i just cant show and be the third party here.

Aishh. I hate this feeling.

Choi Youngjae

This is crazy! I dont freaking understand.

Shi Shi is two timing? Wont you want to date seven of us at the  same time? Seven timing? nahh.

The Mino guy came and JB hyung reacted like his the boyfriend and wait, is JB hyung the boyfriend?

Is JB hyung Shi Shi's boyfriend?

Kim Yugyeom

I thought I had her.

The first kiss, I had it.

Why is everything upside down? He wanted older guys? An Oppa? But Im an Oppa too~

Maybe im just too cute to be an Oppa for her but but but shes cutier.

Why do I feel this pain in my chest? Why is it so hard of letting go when actually we dont have nothing to hold on? waiittt. Lime.

Mark Tuan

I don't like commenting

---

Sorry for a bad chapter, I ain't myself.