Chapter 10

Citronelle Goo

I walked pass by the Ice cream shop located just near the school today; seeing my money on my wallet, I took out my 50 cents and paid, seeing my allowance for the day, 1.50 dollars left for my lunch.

I sighed as I stepped forward and licked on my favorite Cookie Dough Ice cream.

I sighted school and a lad with his arms up high waving like a maniac.

I saw his smile, it was Youngjae.

I quickly grinned back and giddily ran to him, even though my thighs were killing me every time I pull a muscle. My arms were linked to his' since I needed help (or I was just maing an excuse ^_^)

"Youngjae Oppa!" I smiled as soon as we walked side by side.

"ShiShi-ah! How are you today!? Are you already fine?" He smiled, I fancied his smile, very cute but warming.

"Ne, I feel Wonderful, thanks to you of course" I answered, our feet almost reaching our door.

"You make my day better even though my thighs still hurt" I stared at his clean face, his blonde hair looked so manly.

"Really? Is it me or that Ice cream?" He asked.

I secretly smiled. I actually knew the truth.

"Saranghae" I replied instead, well, as a peace offering.

Youngjae laughed and pinched my nose.

"Ouch! My heart hurts!" BamBam suddenly replied from behind.

We turned our back to see BamBam and his hands in his chest looking weary.

"Wahhh! BamBam Oppa!" I exclaimed.

Then he smiled goofily at me.

"Michyeoseo? (Are you crazy?)" I laughed hardly as I punched him lightly.

"Ne, I'm really"

"really"

"really crazy for you" He said as he winked at me.

I might curse something ain't good here!

His features were killing me, and with his wink, I might actually die and rise again. AHAHA.

"YAHYAHYAH!" Youngjae helped me get back to my senses.

My cheeks heated, what am I gonna do!

"You make my heart flutter!" I told him loudly, half my feelings said and told.

BamBam jumped up high, his cheeks flushed.

"Saranghae" He said as he laughed out loud and tagged on my shoulders.

Youngjae punched BamBam lightly.

Three of us went inside the room today.

---

"Okay Class, today's target is to build class love" Ms. Midori said writing " C L A S S L O V E" on the board with bold letters.

"Pair me with Shi Shi and this is finish!" Jackson stood up saying.

As I heard my name, my cheeks tinted red.

"Jackson, your so full of yourself, Shi Shi doesn't even like you" Jr. blurted out earning laughs from the whole class.

So bad, Jr Oppa.

"I mean loving each and everyone, I, as a teacher, need to help you, class, to build good friendship" She said as she underlined what she just wrote.