"Help me dugga ma!"

Anirudh found a letter and Started reading it...
Dear,
   Bondita Roy Chowdhury,
U must be thinking about who am I and why I have written this letter to u...
But just consider me as your well wisher..  your best friend samidha..yes samidha..she met me last night ..and spent whole night with me... now u r enough intelligent to understand further...I also have proofs...I can show them to her family members at tulsipur...and u know what would happen then...if you wish that her life wouldn't become a hell..meet me as soon as possible...Mrs Bondita Roy Chowdhury...
Address..
P block.. XYZ
(Anirudh was shocked after reading it)
Bondita!!
Aur ye samidha... Samidha ne aisa kyu kiya hoga? Aur ye letter kisne likha hai? Khi Bondita mujhe yahi to nhi batana chahati the?....
(He looks at the door... And remember the scene when Bondita left)
(Suddenly he heard a frightening sound of drizzle... And he comes in senses with a jerk) Bondita!! Kaha gayi hogi? Mujhe usse dhundana he padega.... Shayad shayad.... Samidha ke ghar ho... Haa samidha ke saath he hogi....
(And he rushed towards the phone)
Anirudh- Hello samidha!
Samidha- Anirudh ji!! Bondita mil gayi?
(Anirudh was shocked to listen this...)
Anirudh- Bondita! Tumhare saath nhi...
Samidha- Ye ap ky keh rahe hai anirudh ji... Mai to khud he apke saath Bondita ko dhund rahi the.... Ap bina bataye he ghar chale gaye to mujhe laga Bondita apke saath hogi...
Anirudh-(Matlab Bondita samidha ke saath nhi phir kaha hogi... Aur uss letter ke bareme samidha ko abhi batana thik nhi hoga...He was really worried about Bondita now... The Phone suddenly falls down from his hands....)
It runs away from the house to search for Bondita...
(It was raining hard outside... No one was on the road... But Anirudh was just running on the road) Bondita!!! Bondita!!! But Bondita was seen no where...After 1 hour... He returned home... He was worried... And some how feeling guilty... He was remembering the words Of bondita...
"Please pati babu please ek baar meri baat sun lijiye".... This sentence was just roming In his ears....He sits on the sofa... Tears was Continuously rolling down on his cheeks....
And suddenly he heard a relatable and a sweet voice...
Pati babu!!
He happily turned his head to his opposite side... And saw a small 10 years Bondita... Standing before him... And was Crying...
Anirudh-Bondita!!!
Small Bondita- Kyu kia apne aisa pati babu? Apne to vada kia tha n mujhse se ke ap humesha Bharosa karenge Bondita par....
After listening this anirudh was just silent... He was Crying... He just can't express what he was feeling Deep inside...
Small Bondita-Phir ek bar apne Bondita ko joothi keh diya pati babu... Bondita kabhi jooth nhi bolti... Kabhi nhi shotti...
Anirudh looks at small Bondita with teary eyes.... But before he could utter a single word... Small Bondita suddenly disappeared....
Anirudh in shock... Bondita!!
(But soon he realised that it was just his illusion) Now he was feeling more gulity... Sahi kaha tumne Bondita!! Nhi vishvas kar paya mai tumpar... Nhi kar paya...(And he starts crying more hard) Kaha ho tum Bondita... Kaha ho...
(Flash back- Bondita brought the small murti of dugga ma with her.. in London... Daily she used to pray dugga ma...)
(Flashback ends)
(Now anirudh was totally blank... He Don't know what to do... He went near the murti of dugga ma!! And take the camphor in his hand...

(With tears In his eyes) Ab apko he meri madat karne hogi dugga ma!! Maine bohot badi galti kar de dugga ma!! Mujhe Koi raasta dikhaye ke mai (Bondita tak pohoch saku

(With tears In his eyes) Ab apko he meri madat karne hogi dugga ma!! Maine bohot badi galti kar de dugga ma!! Mujhe Koi raasta dikhaye ke mai (Bondita tak pohoch saku.... And he started crying more hard)...
(Suddenly A strong wind began to blow and  due to the wind the unknown letter kept on table falls in front of Aniruddh)

Now what will happen next...
Dugga ma!! Ky karegi Anirudh ke madat...
Bondita kaha gayi?
To know all this...
Stay tuned ❤️

Sorry for the short update..