"A clue"-And Anirudh's promise..

(ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ꜱʜᴏᴡᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴜɴɪᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀꜱ... ʏᴇꜱ, ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴇxᴘᴇʀɪᴇɴᴄᴇꜱ ᴛʀᴜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ɪɴᴅᴇᴇᴅ ᴛʀᴜᴇ )
(Suddenly A strong wind began to blow and  due to the wind the unknown letter kept on table falls in front of Aniruddh)....
Anirudh noticed the letter...
He picks up that letter.... Ye letter to vahi hai... Jo maine abhi padha tha...And he noticed the address... Written on the letter... Ye address...( He looks at the murti of dugga ma)..Khi ap mujhe ye to nhi kehena chahati.. ke Bondita Ye address par hogi....(He smiles looking at the murti of dugga ma) Mujhe pata tha dugga ma... Ap meri madat jarur karengi....
(And rushed out of the house with the letter)...
(After some time)
Anirudh- Address... To yahi likha hua hai....
Meanwhile...
Professor velson- Ye!! Ye to Anirudh Roy Chowdhury hai... Ye yaha kaise aaya...Nhi agar ye yaha aagaya to mera plan jarur fail hoga...(Loudly) Boys!! Jaldi se Bondita ko uthao... Aur piche ke door se... Hamare dusare  cottage me le jao...  Fast!! Move!!!
(The goons did as instructed)...
Professor velson-(In his mind) Acha hua ye Bondita Ab tak unconscious state me hai....(With an evil smile)Aur Anirudh Roy Chowdhury tum... Tum apni patni Bondita ko kabhi dhund nhi payoge...(And he too walked away from the cottage...From the back door).
(Flashback- When Bondita wents out of the house... She was totally broken... She don't know what to do now... Anirudh's words were constantly running in her mind "AAJ SE TUMHARE AUR MERE BICH KOI RISHTA NHI BONDITA"... Now her pati babu was not with her... She was alone... She was helpless... She just can't able to walk properly... But somewhere she was thinking that someone is continuously following her... But as she look at her back there was no one....She was thinking that... Everything had end now... Her world ..her sansar... Her pati babu... had broken all the ties with her....She closed her eyes and remember all the happiest moments she had spend with anirudh... The moment she closed her eyes, someone placed a chloroform loaded hanker chief on her nose...And All her efforts of escape were in vain... Just after a sec she fall unconscious....
The person was none other than professor velson with 4 goons...
They brought Bondita to the cottage... And tied her hands and legs with a rope)
(Flashback ends)
(Anirudh Enters in the cottage)
Yaha to bohot andhera hai... Bondita!! Bondita!! Tum yaha ho? Agar ho to please mujhe avaj do Bondita!!( But no one was there)... Yaha to koi bhi nhi hai.... Now he was Tensed... As once again he was failed to find Bondita!.. kaha ho tum Bondita!! And suddenly he noticed a beautiful earring on the floor... He picks up that earring in his hand... Ye... Ye to vahi earring hai jo maine....
(Anirudh remembers the moment)
Anirudh-Bondita!! Bondita!!
Bondita- Ky hua pati babu...
Anirudh- Kaha the Bondita! Kab se avaj de raha hu mai tumhe...
Bondita- Vo pati babu... Rasoighar me thoda kaam tha... Ap boliye... Ky hua?
Anirudh- Tumhare liye ek suprise hai Bondita...
Bondita-(Excitingly) Suprise!! Kaisa surprise?
Anirudh- Vo to tum khudh he dekh lena.... Chalo apni annkhe band karo..Aur haat samne karo...
Bondita-Ky!...
Anirudh-(Smiles) Bondita! Jabhi bhi mai tumhe apni aankhe band karne ke liye kehta hu... Tum apni aankhe u aur badi kyu kar leti ho?
Bondita-(Smiles and closed her eyes)
(And put both her hands infornt)...
(Anirudh placed a small box in her hands)
Bondita-(Opens her eyes and smile) Isme ky hai pati babu!
Anirudh- Tum he khol ke dekh lo n Bondita...
Bondita- (It was a box with a beautiful parring of earrings inside)
(Cheerfully) Wow pati babu!! Ye to bohot sundar jhumake hai.... Apne kaha se laye? Thankyou so much pati babu!
Anirudh- (Smiles) Maine nhi Bondita... Ye to kaka ne tumhe dene ke liye bole the...
Bondita- (With a sad face) Accha!! to kaka sasurji laye hai ye mere liye.... Kitne acche hai kaka sasurji...(And she wore earrings) Kaise lag rahe hai pati babu?
Anirudh-(Smiles) Bohot acche Bondita... Khub bhalo!!!
Bondita-(In a Teasing tone) Vaise pati babu! mai apna Thankyou vapas leti hu...
Anirudh- Kyu?
Bondita-(In a Teasing tone) Ye sundar jhumake to mujhe kaka sasurji ne diye hai... Maine to aap ke u he apki tarrif kar de...
Anirudh-(In a Teasing tone) Acha ji...
Bondita- (Laugh) Haa (And started running)
(Anirudh started running after her)
(But suddenly her leg twists and she was about to slip but anirudh caught her in his arms... Both were Continuously looking in each other's eyes)...
(Flashback ends)
Anirudh- (Anirudh was smiling looking at the earrings... As he was remembering the memories...  Tears was rolling down on his cheeks...But suddenly a loud thunder sounded and anirudh comes in senses)
Anirudh- Ye to vahi ear rings hai... Iska matlab Bondita yahi the.... Par vo yaha iss jagah ky kar rahi the.... Aur ab kaha gayi... (And he started calling Bondita loudly) Bondita!!!! Bondita!!! (And soon he noticed a rope... In which Bondita was tied) Ye rassi... Is cottege me ye rassi?... Khi khi!! Bondita!! Bondita... Ko iss rassi se to nhi bandha gaya tha? Iska matlab Bondita ko kisine kidnap kar liya hai... Nhi.. nhi aisa nhi ho sakta... Bondita!! (And he started crying) Meri he galati the Bondita!! Maine vishvas nhi kiya tumpar... Meri vajahase aaj tum kis halat me hogi Bondita!! Maaf kardo mujhe...Maaf kardo...(And he started crying hard)

ᴹᵃⁱⁿᵉ ᴷᵃʰᵃ ᵀʰᵃ ˢᵃᵃᵗʰ ᴿᵃʰᵘᵍᵃ
ᴮᵃⁿᵘᵍᵃ ᴹᵃⁱⁿ ᵀᵉʳᵃ ˢᵃᵃʸᵃ
ᴾᵃʳ ᵀᵉʳᵉ ˢᵃⁿᵍ ᴷᵘᶜʰ ᴷᵃᵈᵃᵐ ᴮʰⁱ ᴹᵃⁱⁿ ᴺᵃʰⁱ ᶜʰᵃˡ ᴾᵃᵃʸᵃ
ᵀᵘ ˢᵃʰⁱ ᵀʰⁱ ᵀᵉʳⁱ ᵁˡʲʰᵃⁿ ᴹᵃⁱⁿ ˢᵃᵐᵃʲʰ ᴴⁱ ᴺᵃ ᴾᵃᵃʸᵃ
ᵀᵘ ᴳᵃʸⁱ ᵀᵒʰ ᴷʸᵘⁿ ᴺᵃ ᴶᵃᵃⁿᵉ ᴷᵒⁱ ᴷᵃᵐⁱ ˢⁱ ᴸᵃᵃᵍᵉ ᴿᵉ
ᴹᵉʳᵉ ᴰⁱˡ ᴹᵉⁱⁿ ᴶᵃᵃᵍᵃ ᴰᵃʳᵈ ᵀᵉʳᵃ
ᴿⁱˢʰᵗᵃ ᵀᵉʳᵃ ᴹᵉʳᵃ ᴿⁱˢʰᵗᵃ ᵀᵉʳᵃ ᴹᵉʳᵃ
ᴿⁱˢʰᵗᵃ ᵀᵉʳᵃ ᴹᵉʳᵃ ᴿⁱˢʰᵗᵃ ᵀᵉʳᵃ ᴹᵉʳᵃ...🎶
(After sometime he collects his confidence...And wipes his tears)

Nhi Bondita kuch nhi hone dunga mai tumhe... kuch nhi!!
Ye Anirudh Roy Chowdhury ka vaada hai ... Apne patni... Bondita Roy Chowdhury se... Kuch nhi hoga tumhe...

(𝓡𝓲𝓼𝓱𝓽𝓪 𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓪 𝓶𝓮𝓻𝓪

(𝓡𝓲𝓼𝓱𝓽𝓪 𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓪 𝓶𝓮𝓻𝓪... 𝓡𝓲𝓼𝓱𝓽𝓪 𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓪 𝓶𝓮𝓻𝓪...🎶)
Now what will happen next?
Will anirudh find Bondita?
Now what will velson do?
To know all this..
Stay tuned ❤️