His heart....Her trust...

Bondita-(Frightenedly) Pati babu!!!!!
(Anirudh quickly turns back.... And stops the blow of rod velson was trying to hit on his head)
(Anirudh threw the rod down.... And gave a strong  punch on his back)
(And terrible fighting had started.... Bondita was frightened.... Anirudh was Continuously thrashing velson... velson fell down and started begging for his life.... But anirudh has completely lost his control)
Anirudh- Mere patni ke saath aisa karte hue tumhe sharam nhi aayi velson.... Aaj tumhara vo haal hoga... Jo tum kabhi soch bhi nhi sakte...
(Anirudh picks up the rod from down... As anirudh was about to hit velson...The goons stapped a sharp knife into Anirudh's body.... )

Bondita-(Shockley and Cryingly bitterly) Pati Babu!!!!!!!!!!

(Anirudh looks at his wife  ...but his eyes were filled with blood....there was blood everywhere...
The blood had shown the colour of anger as well as love.. Saying Bondita!! Slowly... He fall down.... The land was full of blood were anirudh fall down)

 The land was full of blood were anirudh fall down)

(Bondita was shocked to see all this

(Bondita was shocked to see all this... Her eyes turned red.... She rushed towards anirudh... And keep his Head on her lap.... Tears was continuously rolling down on her cheeks... She was Crying hard)
Pati babu!!! Pati babu!!! Uthiye n! Aise apko kuch nhi ho sakta... Uthiye pati babu!!!!Apke Bondita apke samne hai... Uthiye n pati babu... Aankhe kholi ye n apni....
(Suddenly she heard someone laughing.... And it was professor velson)
Are!! Mar gaya tumhara pati babu! Dekha nhi ky.... Tumhari aankho ke samne mar gaya vo....
Bondita-(Angrily with red eyes she shouted) Nhi!!!!! Kuch nhi hua hai mere pati babu ko!!!
Velson-(Smile like a devil) Accha!!! I think u have gone mad now.... Tumhare samne tumhare pati ke jaan chali gayi aur tum abhi bhi vo Jinda hai ye keh rahi ho.....
Bondita- (Cryingly) Pati babu!!! Uthiye n...(She touch his cheeks) Kuch nhi hua hai apko.... Ap aise har nhi man sakte pati babu!!!! Uthiye pati babu!!! Uthiye n....(And she starts crying more hard... Apni Bondita ke saath rehne ka vaada kiya tha n apne pati babu... Aap mujhe iss tarah se chodke nhi ja sakte....Uthiye n pati babu... Please!!!
Velson- (An evil laughter bursted ...and velson said..ab tum sirf MERI hogi..) Ab bass bhi karo Bondita Roy Chowdhury... Maar gaya hai vo....
(But Bondita didn't listened his single word... She was just looking at anirudh and Crying harder... She was feeling like everything has ended now... Her world... Her sansar has end... Her eyes were explaining the pain she was feeling....)
Professor velson-(Angrily) Enough now!!! Boys!!!! Usse lekar aao yaha fast!!!
(Goons did as instructed)
(One goon held her hand... And was pushing her towards himself)
Bondita- (Loudly) Nhi!!!!! Pati babu!!!! Uthiye pati babu!!!! Nhi!!! Chodo mere haath chodo!!
Velson- Aur ha, Ye anirudh Roy Chowdhury... Ko Jungle ke kisi kone me phek aana...Ab isse pata chala hoga velson ke bich me aane ka ky anjam hota hai....
Bondita-(Angrily)Nhi!!! Hath mat lagana mere pati babu ko nhi!!! ( And somehow she managed to free her hands from goons and suddenly she noticed the knife... She picks it up in her hands... And keep infront of the goons) Khabardar koi yaha aaya to....
Velson-Ye ky kar rahi ho tum...vo knife neeche pheko...
Bondita-(Angrily) Nhi!!!! Agar ek bhi kadam aage rakha n to isse chaku se tum jaise Rakshas to mai maar dungi velson...(Angrily and with red eyes) Bhul rahe ho tum... Ke aurat durga ka roop hoti hai... Aur agar uske pati ko koi chot pohochane ke koshish kare to vo kaali ma ban jati hai velson...
(Velson was shocked to see Bondita's new avtar...)
ᴀʏɪ ɢɪʀɪ ɴᴀɴᴅɪɴɪ ɴᴀɴᴅʜɪᴛʜᴀ ᴍᴇᴅʜɪɴɪ
ᴠɪꜱᴡᴀ  ᴠɪɴᴏᴅʜɪɴɪ ɴᴀɴᴅᴀɴᴜᴛʜᴇ
ɢɪʀɪᴠᴀʀᴀ ᴠɪɴᴅʜʏᴀ ꜱɪʀᴏᴅʜɪ ɴɪᴠᴀꜱɪɴɪ
ᴠɪꜱʜɴᴜ ᴠɪʟᴀꜱɪɴɪ ᴊɪꜱʜɴᴜ ɴᴜᴛʜᴇ
ʙʜᴀɢᴀᴡᴀᴛʜɪ ʜᴇʏ ꜱɪᴛʜɪ ᴋᴀɴᴅᴀ ᴋᴜᴅᴜᴍʙɪɴɪ
ʙʜᴏᴏʀɪ ᴋᴜᴅᴜᴍʙɪɴɪ ʙʜᴏᴏʀɪ ᴋʀᴜᴛʜᴇ
ᴊᴀʏᴀ ᴊᴀʏᴀ ʜᴇ ᴍᴀʜɪꜱʜᴀꜱᴜʀᴀ ᴍᴀʀᴅɪɴɪ
ʀᴀᴍʏᴀ ᴋᴀᴘᴀʀᴅɪɴɪ ꜱʜᴀɪʟᴀ ꜱᴜᴛʜᴇ

ꜱᴜʀᴀᴠᴀʀᴀ ᴠᴀʀꜱʜɪɴɪ ᴅᴜʀᴅᴀʀᴀ ᴅᴀʀꜱʜɪɴɪ
ᴅᴜʀᴍᴜᴋʜᴀᴍᴀʀꜱʜᴀɴɪ ʜᴀʀꜱʜᴀ ʀᴀᴛʜᴇ
ᴛʀɪʙʜᴜᴠᴀɴᴀ ᴘᴏꜱʜɪɴɪ ꜱᴀɴᴋᴀʀᴀ ᴛʜᴏꜱʜɪɴɪ
ᴋɪʟʙɪꜱɪꜱʜᴀ ᴍᴏꜱʜɪɴɪ ɢʜᴏꜱʜᴀ ʀᴀᴛʜᴇ
ᴅᴀɴᴜᴊᴀ ɴɪʀᴏꜱʜɪɴɪ ᴅɪᴛʜɪꜱᴜᴛʜᴀ ʀᴏꜱʜɪɴɪ
ᴅᴜʀᴍᴀᴛʜᴀ ꜱᴏꜱʜɪɴɪ ꜱɪɴᴅʜᴜ ꜱᴜᴛʜᴇ
ᴊᴀʏᴀ ᴊᴀʏᴀ ʜᴇʏ ᴍᴀʜɪꜱʜᴀꜱᴜʀᴀ ᴍᴀʀᴅɪɴɪ
ʀᴀᴍʏᴀ ᴋᴀᴘᴀʀᴅɪɴɪ ꜱʜᴀɪʟᴀ ꜱᴜᴛʜᴇ...🎶

🎶