"I will comeback"

(Velson was shocked to see Bondita's new avtar...)
Velson-Vo chaku niche phek do Bondita ... Varna!!
(Bondita interrupts)
Bondita-Varna ky?? Varna ky velson... Maroge mujhe.... To maro n... Are kuch nhi karte sakte tum... Jo shakti ek aurat me hoti hai n velson vo shayad tum jaise aandho ko samajh nhi aati...
(Velson was Angrily looking at Bondita...)
(While she was handling the situation in full force... suddenly she felt a bit of weakness..... And she couldn't cope up with it and started feeling dizzy..)
(Velson understood the situation...as if the time was in his control..he immediately  gave a signal to the goons and they snatched her knife... they also tied her hands again...
Velson's smile was overflowing with arrogance and the happiness of the success of his evil plans)
(Bondita was shock to see all this)
Bondita- Chodiya mujhe!!!!
Velson-(With an evil smile) Are re!!! Ap ky karogi tum Bondita.... Chu-chu-chu... Tumhe ky laga tum velson se jeet jaaogi.... Are dekha nhi ky... Velson ne kaise tumhare pati babu ko maar diya... To tum ky chiz ho....
Bondita-(Angrily with tears in her eyes) Shut up!!!!!! Kuch nhi hua hai mere pati babu ko!!
Velson-(Angrily) Enough!!! Mrs Bondita Roy Chowdhury.... Tumhari ye so- called bakwaas sunane ke liye nhi aaya hu mai yaha... Lagta hai tumhe pyaar ke launguage samjh nhi aati... Ab dekhna mai tumhare saath ky karta hu.... (Goons left her hands)
(Professor velson was walking towards Bondita carrying an evil smile on his face... Bondita was Frightenedly taking her steps back... Velson forcefully held her hand... And was trying to pull her towards himself....)
Bondita-(With tears in her eyes) Chodiye mera haath.... (She managed to push velson on other side... And ran towards Anirudh.... She takes his hand in her hands....And she was Crying hard...) Pati babu!!!! Uthiye pati babu!!!! Uthiye n!!!
(Velson angrily held Bondita's hand Once again.. with more force this  time....)
Bondita-(She has held Anirudh's hand tightly... But velson was forcefully pulling her towards him... slowly Her grip on Anirudh's hand was lossing..
As if time was against love ...it was demanding their separation)
Bondita-(Crying bitterly) pati babu!!!!!!! Nhi!!!!(And she left his hand)
(Velson pulled her towards him... And was coming close to her.... Bondita slapped him with Cryingly and angrily)
Velson-(Angrily) Tumne mujhe thappad mara.... Velson Bailey ko....
Bondita-Haa maarungi....Baar baar marungi.... Aur agar mujhe tumhe jaan se bhi marna pade na velson... To koi gum nhi hoga mujhe... Kyuki tum jaise Rakshas par daya dikhane ka koi matlab nhi....Tum uss layak he nhi ho velson...
Velson-(Angrily) bohot jubaan chalne lagi hai n tumhari... Ab dekho... (He walked towards Bondita... And pushed her towards the chair.... Bondita's hand hit the chair forcefully... And started bleeding....
Bondita-(Cried with pain) Ahh!!! Mera haat....
Velson- Ohoo!! Haat dukh raha hai? Are re.... Dekho to kitna khoon nikal raha hai.... Par ky karu... Ye to tumne mujhe thappad mara hai n Bondita... Uska jawab tu mujhe aise he dena tha... Aur ek baat(Angrily) Ab chup chap se mere baat manlo aur shaadi karke Humesha Humesha ke liye meri ho jao....  Varna mai tumhe jaan se maar dunga... Kyuki agar tum meri nahi hui Na to kisi aur ka bhi main tumhe hone nahi dunga....
Bondita-(Angrily with Tears and red eyes) Kabhi nhi velson!!!!! Bondita sirf apne pati babu ke hai.... Aur humesha rahegi... Mai mere akhri saas tak sirf pati babu ke hu... Aur iss janam ky agle har janam Bondita sirf apne pati babu ke he hai.... Tumhari to Kabhi ho nhi sakti mai velson... Jaan se marna chahte ho n mujhe to maar do velson... Mujhe koi gum nhi hoga... Kyuki jab ek aurat ke samman par baat aati hai to vo apni jaan bhi de sakti hai.... Par ek baat Humesha yaad rakhna  Acchai ke humesha jeet hoti hai.... Aur burayi ke Humesha haar... Dugga ma!! Mere aur mere pati Babu ke saath hai velson.... Vo tere jaise Rakshas ko saja jarur degi.... Maro n velson!! Maro mujhe.... Aaj mere pati babu mere saath hai...(She looked at anirudh with teary eyes... And smile) uthao vo chaku velson aur maro mujhe.... Aaj mai bhi to dekhu kitni Himaat hai tume....
(Velson brusted with anger)
Velson-Agar tum meri nhi to kisiki nhi ho sakti Bondita...(He takes knife in his hand and rushed towards Bondita... Seeing this Bondita tightly closed her eyes.... She remembers her pati babu... Her world... Her sansaar... As she was remembering him for the last time... But before velson could stab the sharp knife in her body... Someone held his hand... Velson Angrily turns back and was shockingly looking at his back)
(Bondita slowly opened her eyes... And she was shocked to see that the person who stopped velson was none other than anirudh.... Her eyes filled with tears of happiness.... She sit down on her knees... And join her hands.... Dhanyawad Dugga ma!!!!! Kuch nhi hone diya apne mere pati babu ko... Kuch nhi...
(Anirudh looks at Bondita with teary eyes... For the first time he looks at her with an emotion of his wife... The word Which ofcourse, he pronounced many times but the word gained it's meaning today.....Anirudh had realised that bondita is more than just a responsibility to himThe one who cares for him, love's him more than anyone.... His Bondita....)
Velson- Tum zinda ho...
(Anirudh Angrily slap velson... And velson fall down...)
(Velson Frightenedly to goons) You bafoons..don't look at my face...tie both of them...
(Goons started attacking him one by one.... But he successfully injured them...)
Anirudh- (With red eyes and full of anger) Tumne aisa kiya velson... (He takes that rod and started bitting  velson....) Ye meri patni ko torcher karne ke liye....(And hit velson's leg) Ye meri patni ke saath jabardasti karne ke liye..(And he hit velson one more time) Ye meri patni ko aghwa karne ke liye...(He hits velson more hardly) Ye meri patni ko chot pohochane ke liye...(And continuously started beating him...)
(Velson started begging for his life...)
(But anirudh was Continuously beating him... Velson was deeply injured now... But still anirudh was not showing any sympathy to him...)
(Bondita rushed towards anirudh...)
Bondita- Bass kijiye pati babu!!! Mar jayenge vo...
(But anirudh didn't listened to her single word...As he was very angry)
Bondita-(Cryingly) Pati babu!!! Bass kijiye maar jayenge vo... Mai apko iss insaan ke vajahase saaja milte hue nhi dekh sakti pati babu Rukiye!!! Apko meri kasam....
(Listing those words anirudh stopped beating him... And threw the rod away)
Anirudh-(Angrily) Ye tumne thik nhi kiya Bondita...
Bondita- Nhi pati Babu!!! Mai apko isse marne nhi de sakti.... Varna iss jaise ghatiya insaan ko marne ke liye apko jail jana padta .....nhi!!
(Suddenly police arrived there)
(Velson and goons( shockingly) police!!!!)
Police inspector- Arrest them...
(Police did as instructed... )
Police inspector- Are you both fine now?
Anirudh- Don't worry sir we are fine...
Police inspector- Great job mr. Anirudh... Now the law will punish them... We may need you again for some formalities.. And I have called taxi for you both so that you  can go home safely)
Anirudh- ok sir.... Thankyou...
Velson- (Angrily look towards Anirudh and bondita) Don't think that this is the end of velson... No!!!! I will comeback.... To destroy both of your lives... Mark my words... Professor velson never ends...
Police inspector- Shutup!!! And takes him to jail.....
(Anirudh and bondita looks towards each other... Both are Crying hard... Bondita hugged anirudh tightly... Anirudh hugged her back...)
Bondita-(Worridly with tears in her eyes) Ap thik to hai n pati babu...
Anirudh- Haa Bondita... Ahh!!(Cried with pain)
Bondita-(Worridly and tears in her eyes) ky hua!!! Kuch thik nhi hai ap... Kitni chot lagi hai apko... Pati babu pehle hospital chalte hai.... Chaliye...
(And they both left that cottage)

Will this happiness last long?
Ky hoga aage?
To know all this...
Stay tuned ❤️