Birristara babu....

(After getting discharge from the hospital they both reached home)
Bondita-(Worridly in a caring tone) Birristara babu arram se let jao...
Anirudh- Ha Bondita mai thik hu ab...
Bondita- Ky thik hai... Doctor ne kaha hai ke ab ap kuch din sirf arram karenge... Bass...
Anirudh-Ha Bondita par...
Bondita- Koi par var nhi... Ap arram kijiye.. mai apke liye haldi vala doodh lekar aati hu....Aur dinner bhi bana leti hu...(And she started walking towards the door)
Anirudh-Bondita!!
Bondita-(Turns back) Ji..
Anirudh- Yaha aao...
Bondita-Nhi birristara babu!! Ap arram kijiye...
Anirudh-(Was confused that why Bondita is continuously calling him birristara babu) Maine kaha yaha aao Bondita...
(Bondita comes and sits near Anirudh)
Anirudh-(Keep his hand on Bondita's hand... And with tears in his eyes)Mujhe maaf kardo Bondita... Maine tumhe bohot galat samjha... Tumpar Vishvas nhi kiya... Please Bondita maaf kardo mujhe....
(Bondita smiles looking at anirudh... She leaves her hands and separates it from Anirudh's.... and stands up)
Anirudh- (was shock to see this) Bondita!
Bondita- Nhi pati babu!! Ap kyu maafi mang rahe hai... Apne to ek zimmedari ko apni patni ka naam diya ... Aur zimmedari se bhala kon maafi Mangata hai...
Anirudh- Nhi Bondita!
Bondita- Haa pati mera matlab hai birristara babu....Ek rishta Vishvas ke buniyad par he to hota hai n.... Agar apko mujhpar vishvas he nhi hai... To yr rishta kaisa...
Anirudh-(With tears in his eyes) Nhi Bondita tum mujhe galat samjh rahi ho...
(Bondita interuppts)
Bondita- (Tears in her eyes)Galat? Galat to apne mujhe samjha n birristara babu... Yaad hai aise he bachpan me choti se Bondita par apne vishvas nhi kiya tha....par tab Shayad mai samjhti the ke galti mere hai... Par aaj... Nhi birristara babu... Aaj ap galat the.... Ap to mujhe bachpan se jante hai n... Ke Bondita kabhi jooth nhi bolti... Phir bhi apne mujhpar vishvas nhi kiya....joothi kaha n apne mujhe....
Anirudh-( was feeling guilty... Tears was continuously rolling down on his cheeks...) Mujhe maaf kardo Bondita please....
Bondita-(Wipes her tears) Aap arram kijiye...mai apke liye haldi vala doodh lekar aati hu...(And she ran away from the room)
Anirudh- Bondita!!!.... (Teary eyes and in sad tone)Aaj pati babu birristara babu hogaye tumhare liye.mm Dil toodiya n maine tumhara.... Nhi samjh paya ke tum kitni dukhi ho....
(In kitchen)
(Bondita was preparing the milk)
(She was upset... Anirudh had broken her heart... She was not Angry on him... But was upset...)
(Bondita add haldi in the milk.... And as she was about to put that milk into the glass... Suddenly she feels weak)
She closed her eyes for sometime.... And takes a long deep breath.... She slowly open her eyes... And realised that now she is feeling fine...She takes that glass of milk with her... And started walking towards Anirudh's room)
(Anirudh was lying down on his bed.... But he was just thinking about Bondita...)
Bondita- Birristara babu!
Anirudh- (With a jerk) Ha!
Bondita- Haldi vala doodh...
(Anirudh takes that glass in his hand... And was just looking at Bondita)
Bondita- Vo... Glass garam hai...
Anirudh- Ha ha!!!
Bondita-(Turns back... And started walking)
Anirudh- Bondita!! Vo
Bondita- Kuch kaam tha ky apko....
Anirudh- Ha ye lo...
Bondita- Par birristara babu ye haldi vala doodh mai apke liye laayi hu... Apko chot lagi hai n...
Anirudh- Chot to tumhe bhi lagi hai n Bondita....
Bondita-Ye to mamuli se chot hai...
Anirudh- Achaa par mere liye ye mamuli nhi hai Bondita.... Ye haldi vala doodh tum peelo...
Bondita- (With an fake smile) Jo chot dil par lagi hai uss par ye haldi vala doodh ky asar karega....Ap he pee Lijiye....(And she left the room)
Anirudh- Par bondita!!!! (Tears Started rolling down on his cheeks)
(Next day morning)
(It was around 7am.... Bondita was doing her household chores... And Anirudh was sitting on the sofa reading a newspaper... But today his  Mind wasn't around the news...it was stuck into Bondita's thoughts He was just looking at his silent Bondita) (In his mind) Ky karu mai ke Bondita Mujhse naaraj hona chod de... Janta hu bohot dil dukhaya hai maine tumhara....par mai uske liye sharminda hu..
(Suddenly the door bell rangs)
(As Bondita was doing her household chores... Anirudh opened the door)
(And he was surprised to see The principal of Bondita's college and some of the staff members were at the door...)
Principal Jonson - Good morning mr Anirudh...
Anirudh-(With an cheerful smile) Good morning sir Jonson.... Please come.... And have a Seat....
Principal Jonson- Actually we have to meet you and mrs Bondita...
Anirudh- Sure sir, Bondita!!! Yaha aana....
Bondita- Ky hua?( suddenly she saw her principal and some teachers)
And she greet the crowd....(But she was confused to see the crowd)
Principal Jonson- Principal- I wish to heartily apologize Mrs bondita ..I still couldn't believe that my own brother has done such a shameful act...
Bondita- No sir!! Please don't apologise...  It's all had done by velson....It's not your fault...
Principal Jonson- That's because you are huge hearted mrs Bondita......I request you to take a leave for at least 2 weeks ..I can understand your emotions right now...I really apologize mr Anirudh..I hope you both would pay heed to my words and I assure you that there won't be any such issues henceforth....
(Bondita and Anirudh looks at eachother...)
(Bondita nodded her head and said yess to principal Jonson...)

Principal Jonson-(calls Anirudh privately) Mr Anirudh .. according to me you should take her to a long tour so that she can refresh herself...your hometown would be the best destination..
(Anirudh nods and smiles)
Principal- Ok ..so let me take a leave now...take care Mrs bondita and we are again sorry.....
(And they leave the house)
(Anirudh and bondita both Looks at each other... Anirudh was about to say something... But Bondita leaves from there)
Anirudh- (In his mind) Sahi to keh rahe the sir Jonson... Bondita ko Shayad ab apno ke aur jyada jarurat hai... Kuch to karna hoga.....

Now what will happen next

Ky karega Anirudh Bondita ke liye?
Ky anirudh mana payega naraaz Bondita ko?
To know all this...
Stay tuned ❤️