"Bondita's critical condition"

(Anirudh reached to the hospital)
(Bondita was still unconscious and the blood was continuously bleeding from her head)
Anirudh- (With tears in his eyes) (Calling doctor loudly) Doctor! Doctor!!
(Doctor came)
Anirudh-Doctor please see my wife... Just now she had met with an accident...look at this how much blood had lost... I had tried to regain her consciousness back.. but she is not opening her eyes... Doctor l'll give you anything you want... But plzz tell her to wake up and look at her pati babu...
Doctor please (Started crying hardly)
Doctor- (With tensed face) Nurse!! Take her to the ICU fast... We don't have much time... There's already a lot of  blood loss....
(Immediately Bondita is taken to the ICU)
Anirudh is coming inside with them...
Doctor- Mr. Anirudh please stay here..
Anirudh-(Crying Loudly) But doctor.. Bondita!
Doctor- Please have some patience Mr.anirudh... patient is very serious..stay outside...
(And doctor locks the door)
(Anirudh was just crying 😭... His eyes can express the pain he was feeling that time...)
(Suddenly samidha enters)
Samidha- (Sees anirudh crying) Anirudh ji!! Kaise hai Bondita?...
Anirudh- (With tears in his eyes) Muze kuch samaj nhi aa raha hai samidha... Doctors meri Bondita ko ICU me lekar gaye hai...Aur keh rahe the ke patient ke halat bohot serious hai...(And started crying more hardly)
Samidha- (With tears in her eyes) Kudko sambhaliye anirudh ji... Kuch nhi hoga Bondita ko...
Anirudh- Kaise sambhalu kudh ko...mere jaan bachane ki ky jarurat the usse... Mere liye aaj usne Khudki zindagi dav par lagadi hai.... (Cryingly 😭) Dekho na samidha kitna khoon ja chuka hai .. dekho na kitne takleef me hogi vo....

(After 2 hours)
(Doctor came out)
Anirudh- Doctor!! Doctor!! How's my wife??🥺
Doctor-(With tensed face) Mr. Anirudh... We can't tell you the lie... Your wife is in a very serious condition.. because she has an injury on her head....Her both limbs are Fractured....We don't have to give you any false console...We are trying our best... Anyone from you just one person can meet her just for 5 mins...not more than that... I've called my senior Doctor..Mr. Edward..Now they will handle this critical case.. because this  hemorrhagic case is beyond my knowledge Mr.Anirudh... Till then you can meet her...
(Anirudh is just shattered by listing Those each and every words of doctor ..He is feeling like his heart had stopped beating ...He is feeling like someone is pulling ground from his feet ....He Rushed...fast towards Bondita)....
Anirudh-(seeing Bondita's condition)...Bondita🥺!!!! (Her eyes was closed... Now also she was in an unconscious state... She had many injuries... Doctor tried..but still Blood was Continuously bleeding from her head...)
Anirudh- (Crying hardly) Bondita!! Ye ka.. ka..ky hogya Bondita...(He takes her hand in his hands...and started crying more loudly...He was just feeling like he can feel the pain which Bondita is suffering from....) Utho na Bondita!! Muze se baat karo n Bondita!!...😭 Tumhe mai kuch nhi hone dunga Bondita...Dekho na kitna khoon beh raha hai.. utho na Bondita please.... Dekho.. dekho agar tum nhi uthi to tumhare birristara babu... Nhi nhi tumhare pati babu tumse naraj ho jayenge... Utho na Bondita Utho na!!!(And he just lie down his head on Bondita's hand..and started crying hardly...)
(Doctor came there)
Doctor- Mr.Anirudh... You can stay outside now...He is Dr Edward..now he will treat Bondita..
Anirudh-(Rushed towards dr. Edward).. Doctor... doctor.. please make her fine please..now I can't see her like this....
Dr. Edward- Mr Anirudh...have some patience... I will do my best... Don't worry... Now please stay outside...
(Seeing Bondita with teary eyes anirudh wents outsiders)...
(Doctor locks the door)
Samidha- (Worridly) Anirudh ji...kaise hai Bondita.. bataye na kaise hai?..
Anirudh- (was just silent)...
(Samidha understands the situation and stayed silent)
Anirudh- (In his mind) Dugga ma! Bacha lijiye meri Bondita ko... Ap to Bondita ke dugga ma hai n.. uske har baat manti hai ap..To aaj meri bhi sun lijiye n dugga ma! Bacha lijiye meri Bondita ko🙏....

(𝓡𝓲𝓼𝓱𝓽𝓪 𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓪 𝓶𝓮𝓻𝓪...𝓡𝓲𝓼𝓱𝓽𝓪 𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓪 𝓶𝓮𝓻𝓪....🎶)

What will happen next...
To know all this..
Stay tuned ❤️