"I want you any how"

(And the situation: Bondita wants to meet professor Jonson... She thought might be they are in this cabin.. but as she opens the door... She saw something strange...that it's not the professor Jonson's cabin.. but its professor velsons cabin.. and they had tightly hold samidha's hand... And trying to come closer to her... Samidha was Crying hard)...
Bondita- (Shocked) Samidha!!!
(Seeing Bondita... Samidha ran towards her... And hugs her tightly)
Samidha- (Crying hardly) Bondita!! Muze bachale n... Help me please...
Bondita- (Wipes her tears) Tu chinta mat kar ab mai aagayi hu n...
Professor velson- Who the hell are you? To come between both of us?
Bondita- (Angrily) I'm Mrs Bondita Roy Chowdhury... Samidha's friend, a women, a sister... I'm everything.. and I just wanted to ask who the hell are you? What are you trying to do with my friend?
Professor velson-(With an evil smile was just looking at Bondita) Ohh!! I'm impressed... Mrs. Bondita Roy Chowdhury.... Yaa I know you.. from India right... And samidha you didn't tell me that your friend is more beautiful than you...
Bondita- (More Angrily) Just shutup!!How dare you to talk to her and with me like this!! Tum jaise log ky aurto ko apne pairo ke joote samajhate ho ky? Tum jaise logo ke vajahase.. womens are not safe... And all persons are none other than Devils (Rakshas)
Professor velson- (Was just silent looking at Bondita with an Evil smile)
Bondita- Iske baad... If you try to give any kind of trouble to my friend... Then I will definitely call the police.. and I will file the case too...And yess Don't even think that I have forgiven you or leave you... Vo to mere sanskaar hai... Ke every person should get a second chance to improve that's it... Iske baad meri friend ke taraf aankh utha kar bhi dekha n.. then I swear... Firstly I will definitely slap you and then I will definitely file the case.. soo just stay away...
Samidha- (Crying) Chal yaha se Bondita please chal...
Bondita- Nhi samidha roona nhi hai... Aise logo se darte nhi hai samidha.. balki aise logo ko humse darna chahiye.. are khokale hote hai aise insaan...(Chal mere saath.. and she left from the room with samidha)...
(Samidha was still Crying... Bondita made her to sit comfortably on a bench... And say her to clam down).
Bondita- (gave samidha some water to drink) pagli aise rote hai ky... Tujhse naraj hu mai samidha...
Samidha- Mai ky karti Bondita... Muze bohot daar lag raha tha... Vo professor 2 din se muze milne bula raha tha... Aur agar nhi gayi to keh raha tha ke muze collage se nikalva dega... Tuze to pata hai n Bondita meri family... Vo to muze pehele he London bhejne ke liye taiyaar nhi the... Aur agar aaj unhone muze collage se nikal diya hota to baba muze kabhi ghar ke andaar nhi aane dete...(And she started crying more hard) Mai 2 din to kaise bhi uss professor se bachke bhaag aayi the.... Par bondita aaj vo meri tc saath lekar aaya tha... Mai kuch nhi kar paa rahi the....
Bondita- (With tears in her eyes) Bas ab rote nhi(Wipes her tears) Dekh samidha vo bass teri iss majboori ka fayda utha raha tha... Vo tuze College Se nikal he nhi sakta... Aise logo me Himaat nhi hoti samidha.... Aur aaj ke baad agar kabhi bhi aise situation aye.. to vada kar muzse tu daregi nhi... Balki Himaat dikhakar uska Samna karegi....
Samidha- Haa bondita par agar vo professor ne phirse...
Bondita- Nhi samidha daar mat ab vo kuch nhi kar sakta... Mai aagayi hu n ab... Agar ab usne aisa kuch bhi kiya to hum uske khilaf complaint kar sakte hai... Samjhe... Ab rona band kar...
Samidha- Haa...(She Smiles)
Bondita- Ab chale... Class ke liye late ho raha hai...
Samidha- Haa...
(And they both went in their class)
(Note professor velson knows hindi very well) 
(In professor velson's cabin)
Professor velson-(In his mind)..
(With an Evil smile).. Hmm so Mrs Bondita Roy Chowdhury... What did you think.. mai tumhari in baato se.. iss attitude se daar gaya... No..  ulta.. I like the girls with such attitudes.... I think I really had done very wrong with samidha... Agar muze pehele se pata hota n that you are more beautiful than samidha.. than I swear... Mai samidha ko kabhi blackmail nhi karta... But ab jo hogaya vo to hogaya... You know what mrs Bondita.. actually you have done a big mistake by coming infront of me... Because now I want you any how....Any how... So Mrs Bondita Roy Chowdhury... Now just wait and watch... Because jo cheez Muze ek baar pasand aa gayi... Vo mai hasil karke he reheta hu... And now I want you... (And he started laughing like an devil)
Now what will happen next?
What is professor velson's plan now?
What twists and turns are coming in their life..
To know all this
Stay tuned ❤️

Guys, mai aaj sabhi part post kar rahi hu... Jitne maine instagram par kiye hai... So that I can continue here with new parts...❤️