3

Frank's POV:

"Damn," I said, my mouth agape. I was not thinking at all before the word left my mouth.

"What?"

"I mean, uh, I mean— Damn I thought you were a burglar or a squatter or something, thank god you aren't or else you'd probably have killed me or at least hurt me pretty bad," I was rambling, "I just mean that, not that you look like you'd hurt someone, just that maybe because you um, if you thought I broke in or-"

He cut me off, "Calm down, kid, the names Gerard."

"Frank," I responded, my eyes flicked down to look at his body and I most definitely wasn't checking him out. No way, I would never.

He was hot. That was a fact. He was like, really fucking hot.

"Well, nice to meet you I guess, sorry about-" he paused.

"No, no it's fine, I should've knocked before coming in, I just didn't know-"

"Wait," he furrowed his brow, "Where's Mikey?"

"Winter Formal, I just came back early because-" I stopped, not knowing how to explain my reasoning for coming home, "dances just aren't my thing," it wasn't entirely a lie. I didn't like school dances, but that wasn't the main reason I left.

"So.. why are you here?"

"Mikey and I are having a sleepover, but he was too busy tongue wrestling Kristin to come home this early."

"Oh, that must be his girlfriend. Okay," he said, there was still a hint of skepticism in his voice.

"Okay, why don't we call Mikey right now so we both stop thinking the other is a burglar," he nodded in agreement and pulled out his phone, dialing a number.

"Hello?" I heard Mikey answer, he had put the phone on speaker.

"Hey, it's Gee," I rolled my eyes at the nickname, it was fucking cute... just like him, "your friend, uh," he paused.

I guess he forgot my name already, "Frank," I filled in, slightly disappointed that he didn't remember.

"Yeah, Frank, is here, he scared the shit out of me so we just wanted to make sure we're both who we say we are."

"Wait," Mikey paused, I could hear the sounds of chattering and muffled music in the background, "yoURE HOME?" He practically screamed, making Gerard and I flinch.

"Yeah, it was supposed to be a surprise but little Frank here," I cringed at that, "ruined it," he had a hint of joking in his voice which made my muscles relax a bit.

"Wait oh my god! I'm coming home right now! You're home!" He sounded ecstatic.

I had never met Gerard before (obviously), from what I knew he came home a few times a year. I guess I was always on vacation or just not at Mikey's when he did. How did Mikey not tell me he had a hot older brother? That seems pretty important to me.

Mikey ended the call and Gerard and I just stood there, staring at each other. He was probably thinking about how I was crazy, or weird, or a stupid high schooler. But I was thinking about the not PG rated things I wanted to do to him. I pushed away the thought, he was older than me, by quite a bit, and I wasn't even 18 yet so even if he liked me back, he wouldn't act on it. That is, if he was responsible. Also if he was gay. That thought hadn't yet crossed my mind, he had to be gay for me to even have the slightest chance with him. I'd inquire Mikey about that.

He sat down on the couch with a sigh, patting the cushion next to him, signaling for me to sit down. I sat next to him and he started the small talk, thank god because I could not start a conversation with such an attractive man.