42

Smut warning, if you want to skip it just don't read this chapter

--

He pulled away from me and our eyes met; his were dark with lust and that's how I knew this wasn't where it was going to end.

"Let's go to my room," he breathed against me. I nodded and he pulled away, leading me to his room.

The moment we got inside I locked my lips on his and pushed him down onto the bed. His hands found their way into my hair, deepening the kiss by pulling me closer to him. I let his tongue slip into my mouth as the taste of his coffee swirled onto mine. My hands slid beneath the fabric of his shirt and we pulled apart for a moment while he let me tug his shirt over his head and I quickly removed my own.

I pressed my lips to his momentarily before I trailed kisses down to his collarbone. I lingered there for a moment, sucking on the tender skin and making gasp quietly. I continued down his body until I was at the hem of his pants. Now I was kneeling at the edge of the bed, gently using my tongue and teeth to graze the soft skin of his hips. He pushed me away and for a moment I thought he was having second thoughts, but instead he pulled me up to him and into him for another long, sensual kiss.

I climbed back onto the bed, hovering over him with my legs straddled on either side of his waist. He pushed his hips up to meet mine creating a friction that drove me absolutely insane. Our tongues moved together in rhythm and his hands moved down to hold my hips, keeping me in place as he thrusted up to me. My jeans tightened as I got more aroused and I could feel him getting harder against my thigh.

I moved my lips to his neck again, pleased with his reactions as I sucked and nipped at the sensitive skin. He let out a soft moan which only encouraged me to continue, I pulled away briefly and he gently tilted my head up to look at him. He pressed a kiss to my lips and I let my hand fall down to palm him through his jeans.

"Mmm, Frank," He mumbled against my lips, I rolled over so I was on my side facing him.

"Hm?" I pulled away momentarily. He quickly pointed to the bedside table and I crawled across the bed, opening the drawer. I pulled out a condom and a bottle of lubricant before returning to his side on the bed. He reached out his hand expectantly and I gave him a funny look, "What?"

"Give it to me," I shook my head and pulled my hand back.

"No, I already told you that you're not topping me," I said.

"Uh, it's my condom," He said, reaching for it again. I swung my hand back so he couldn't get it.

"Uh, it's my dick."

"I've never bottomed before," He retorted, frowning.

"It's your lucky day, then," I said, a smug grin on my face, "Guess we'll both be doing something new."

"I hate you."

"No you don't, now turn around."

"You're a little bitch," He rolled his eyes but did as I told him to.

"Mhm, that's what I thought," I grinned.

I started to open the wrapper and he flipped back around, tackling me and attempting once again to snatch it from my hand. I held it back out of his reach and clicked my tongue, "I dunno Gerard, maybe I should just go home," I rose an eyebrow at him.

"Frank," He whined, "Stop it, just give me the stupid condom."

"No! Fuck you!" I laughed, "It's mine now."

"God you're annoying," He groaned, giving up again.

"Yeah, but you love it," I teased before leaning over and kissing him on the mouth. I let my hand trail down his torso to the hemline of his jeans and expertly undid his belt. My fingers slipped beneath the material and he gasped as my hand wrapped around him. I gently ran my fingers up his length and he didn't protest any further. He melted into me as I continued, feeling more confident than ever as he pushed himself up against me, practically begging for more.