34

this chapter wasn't originally gonna happen but I wanted more party action before shit goees dowwn.

--

Mikey, Alex, Hayley, Pete and two friends of someone's who I didn't know, and I were sitting in a circle in the living room. Patrick probably would have joined us, but he ended up going home early due to a headache.

"Let's play truth or dare," One of the kids I didn't know chimed.

"Seriously? That's stupid. What is this, some shitty Wattpad fanfiction where truth or dare is used as a plot device to get people together? C'mon," Alex said.

"What's Wattpad?" Mikey asked, the rest of us were thinking the same thing.

"Uh.. well.. um-- you see-" He stuttered, "Okay fine! We can play," He said, his face turning a cherry red from what I assumed was embarrassment.

"I'll go first," The second kid I didn't know started, "Um.. Zack," so that was the other kid's name. One down, one to go, "Truth or dare?"

And so it began, the greatest game of truth or dare ever played (definitely a hyperbole).

"Dare," Zack said with a sly grin on his face.

"I dare you... to stick your tongue in Alex's ear," He said proudly.

"Ew! Rian Why! No way dude-" Alex backed up, holding his hands in front of him. I now knew their names, mission accomplished.

"Hey man, not my decision to make," Zack said before tackling him and pinning him to the floor.

"Gross oh my god ew!" Alex shrieked as Zack completed the dare.

"Okay, your turn, Zack," Rian said once the two had separated. Alex was cupping his ear in his hand, using the sleeve of his shirt to wipe away the saliva.

"Um.. Mikey, truth or dare."

"Truth," Mikey wasn't a very daring person.

"If you had to make-out with one person in this room, who would it be?" I raised an eyebrow at the question. Mikey sat there with a soft blush creeping up onto his cheeks.

"Uh.. um.. no one." He said, "I wouldn't kiss Hayley because she has a boyfriend, and I'm not gay," He crossed his arms over his chest, "Sorry."

I always knew when Mikey was lying, he was a terrible liar. There was someone in this room who he would kiss that wasn't of the female gender.

"You have to pick someone," Alex jumped in, "And now that you already said you wouldn't kiss Hayley, you can't pick her."

"No one! I already said no one," He looked upset now.

"It's okay, you don't have to," I said reassuringly, it was just a game, and clearly he was caught off guard by the question, "Just ask him a different one."

"No!" Zack shouted, "He has to pick!"

"Yes you do," Hayley taunted.

"Okay! Fine! I'll choose Frank because he's my best friend and I love him-- platonically," He said with a huff.

"Mwah," I blew a kiss at him and he gave me a more-relaxed smile. Clearly I knew that it wasn't me-- well, maybe he would kiss me too, but there was someone else. I would know if he liked me, and with everything that happened with Gerard, I doubt he would even think about liking me-- plus I'm a guy and he's straight. Nonetheless, he was obviously hiding something; there was someone in the circle that he wanted to kiss, someone who was of the male gender. Maybe he wasn't as straight as he thought he was.