5

Frank's POV:

I woke up with a blinding headache and Mikey's brother lying next to me on the couch. We weren't like, close to each other or anything, just two guys, lying on a couch. Not like, together, just on the same couch. I sat up, looking around. No one else was home. Gerard was still asleep, his head was on the arm of the couch and his legs were draped over the side, he looked kind of uncomfortable, but he was cute while he slept. I didn't remember anything from last night except that we had gotten home safely despite the snow storm and drank some hot cocoa. We most definitely drank, or else I wouldn't have a hangover. The bottle of vodka on the floor was proof enough that we had drank.. and apparently we had quite a bit. The bottle was definitely full last time I saw it.

"Mmm, turn off the light," Gerard muttered sleepily.

"It's the sun," I said softly, if I spoke at a normal volume then I would probably pass out from pain.

"Huh," he sighed, sitting up and looking around.

"Frank." He said, it was more of a statement than anything.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Okay," he said softly. Weird.

"Oh my god, my head," he groaned.

"My mom has this drink she makes, for hangovers, it's disgusting but it helps with the headache," I told him.

I got up cautiously and went to the kitchen to find her hangover cure recipe. I couldn't remember anything from last night, and that kind of scared me, but I wasn't going to worry about it. I was just with Gerard, so nothing bad could've happened. He's responsible enough for being a college kid. Then again, he did let me, a 17 year old, drink vodka with him. Knowing me I probably got the bottle and suggested we drink.

"Oh my god," Gerard groaned, sitting at the kitchen table.

I walked in with two glasses of you-don't-want-to-know-what and placed one in front of him, "Don't ask whats in it. Just drink." I wish I didn't know what was in it.

"Ugh," he wiped the liquid from his mouth as he finished the glass. I did the same and then I sat down across from him.

"I don't remember anything from last night, you?" I inquired.

He shook his head. Whatever happened was a thing of the past. I guess we'll never know what, if anything, happened.

My phone was ringing upstairs, but I didn't want to get it. I was lying on the couch watching TV with my mom making some kind of recipe she saw online in the Kitchen.

"Frank, honey," she called, "your phone is ringing."

She hated it when phones rang without answer. Regardless of which side of the line she was on. She could have the devil himself call her and she'd answer because she couldn't let it just ring out.

"Go get it," she said a bit more firmly.

I sighed and got up from the couch, jumping up the stairs and to my room. It was Mikey.

"Hello?" I answered, plopping myself down on my bed with a thump.

"You," he sounded angry, "you fucking promised me that you wouldn't— ugh!" He sounded absolutely pissed.

I had no idea what he was going on about.

"What did I do?" I asked, rolling my eyes.

"What the hell is going on between you and Gerard?" He asked, but before I could answer he added on: "You know what, I don't care. End it, now. Please, I'm begging you."