Finale (Part II)

Hey my loves, sorry its been so long. This summer was a mess and school started up-- Im a senior now ahaha that's literally so crazy. I am NOT ready to graduate dhfgdsjh. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this !!! Let me know what you think and I hope to see you again in another story!

Don't forget to vote and comment :)))

--

I opened the door in disbelief after flicking on the light that shone onto the front porch.

"Frank," He said, his lips curving into a soft smile as he said my name.

"Gerard," I muttered, staring at him with wide eyes, afraid he might disappear if I even blinked.

"Gerard!" I exclaimed much more enthusiastically as I came to the realization that he was indeed a physical being and actually standing right in front of me. I leapt forward into his arms, practically tackling him but our height difference prevented me from knocking him completely over on the front porch.

I gripped his waist tightly, squeezing him with all my might. It had been way too long since I'd seen him and I felt overjoyed now that he was back in my arms. He gripped me back and pressed his lips softly to my forehead before slowly pulling away.

Though the gesture was small and only lasted a few mere seconds, I forced myself to take it in as though my life depended on it. The simple action of his lips on my forehead made my heart skip a beat, I smiled to myself and let my fingers run down his biceps tracing over his skin and just taking all of him in.

"What are you doing here?" I finally asked, I wasn't expecting to see him again so soon, yet here he was.

"Well... I heard you needed a date to the wedding," he beamed.

"You came all this way for that?" I asked in complete disbelief, it was the absolute sweetest thing anyone had ever done for me.

"Of course," He smiled, now his arms were draped around my neck and he leaned in to peck my lips, "That, and I missed you too much to wait any longer to see you."

I blushed and looked away, suddenly overcome with a new sensation of nervousness. I let my hand fall down to clasp his and lead him into the house, closing and locking the door behind us.

"Do you want to stay the night?" My voice came out hushed. My mom and Mark were asleep now, so didn't want to risk waking them up.

Now it was his turn to blush, "That would be really nice," He said with a nod, I lead him up to my room and before either of us could get another word in, I pushed him down onto the bed and kissed his lips like I'd never done so before. I missed him so much and now that he was back in my arms, I didn't want to waste a single moment of it. I pressed into him with my entire being, letting myself melt into his chest and his lips and his arms. I felt safe with him, he made me whole again.

I let my hands roam across his body, quickly stripping him of his shirt and feeling his bare skin against mine. I kissed down from his lips to his jaw then down to his neck. He helped me pull off my own shirt allowing a certain skin to skin contact and friction that drove me mad. I paused my movements for a moment and lifted my head so I could look into his eyes in the shadows of the moonlight.

We stayed in that position for a moment, breathing each other in. I could hear his heart beating faster with anticipation and what I assumed was excitement. At the same time I could hear my own heart, thumping just as quickly. The nerves that had built up when I brought him up the stairs were gone, evaporated into the quiet atmosphere of my bedroom. We were in our own little world and we were finally back together, lying here as one.