41

I was at Alex's house, lying on his bed while he sat at his desk doing homework.

"He really called you that?" Alex asked, shaking his head.

"I don't know what's up with him. I've never heard him talk like that... Ever!"

"Me neither," He sighed, "You think he's in denial or something? That he does like Pete but he doesn't want to?"

I shrugged, "Honestly, it's not impossible."

"Internalized homophobia?" I shrugged again.

"If anything. Maybe I should just leave him alone for a bit, he doesn't seem to want to be around me right now."

"You should talk to Pete, maybe he knows something about it," He suggested.

"I dunno, he's pretty in love with Patrick."

"Well clearly there's something going through his head, because he is the one who kissed Mikey in the first place," He pointed out.

"Yeah, but it was a dare."

"He didn't have to kiss Mikey, he could've kissed anyone-- Or he could have just refused to do it," I thought about it for a second. He was right, it was a choice to kiss Mikey, there had to be something going on in their heads that we didn't know about.

"How about you? How's it going with Gerard?" He sang, my cheeks heated up.

"It's fine," I felt a smile creep onto my face at the thought of him.

"Come on, give me the details!" He cried, spinning around in his chair to face me.

"It's fine! I don't know, it's good, just.. slow I guess," I shrugged.

"Have you guys even fucked?"

"What?! Alex shut up!" I blushed.

"I'll take that as a no," he said smugly.

"Okay fine, no. We haven't," I crossed my arms.

"Why not?"

"We just haven't! Why do you care?" I said defensively.

"What? Are you like, not ready to? You're a virgin, right?" He asked.

"Shut up," I groaned, looking away from him in embarrassment.

"It's fine if you aren't," he stood up and moved to sit next to me on the bed.

"I am. We just haven't... gotten the chance to," he rose his eyebrows.

"Why not?"

"How's your sex life?" I shot back, hoping it would get him to stop.

"Oh it's been great."

"What? How? You haven't even seen Jack for like, over a month," I gave him a funny look.

"We're pretty innovative. FaceTime can get pretty interesting," He smirked.

"Oh god.. Gross.." I regretted asking him.

"Oh yeah, we do all kinds of things like--"

"Okay! Enough! Stop!"

"Why haven't you guys fucked, then?"

"Mikey's home all the time now that he's single and it's not like my house is exactly available for fucking," I said as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

"Oh," he hummed, "I can help with that."

"Excuse me?"

"I'll get him out of the house so you two can... have some alone time," he smirked.