Chapter 11- Trouble x with x uno

(Note: I wanted to quickly let you all know that I'm writing this story on my phone. That explains why words are placed in places they don't belong, autocorrect, so please point out my mistakes so I can go back and fix it. Thank you.)

Third POV

In the six-on-six battle with the prisoners, Michael and her friends lead two-to-one. They're two wins away from victory. Round four is a series of bets with time as the currency. What will they bet on next?

Michael's POV

"5-blue."

"Well? Let's hear it. What's the next wager gonna be, huh? Or did you lose your nerve when I saw through your little scam?" Leorio questioned smugly.

The female prisoner's handcuffs unhooked and fell onto the floor with a 'clank'.

"Vey well." She said, taking off the brown cloth covering her upper body, revealing a beautiful-pink, puffy, haired girl.

"What a pervert. I can hear his heartbeat from here." Killua stated.

"I don't like where this is headed." Kurapika admits, a look of disappointment appeared on his face.

"Whah! You look so pretty!" I complimented the other female in the room, earning a small smile and wave from the complimented.

"All right. What do you say we place bets on whether I'm a man or a woman?" She asks.

It's funny saying them together. Man. Wo-man.

"Nee."

"Skip. +4."

"Nee.."

"What's the matter? That isn't a problem, is it?"

"Uh, no!" Leorio stuttered. "Fine, I accept. But what if I bet you're a man? How exactly are you gonna prove your not?"

"Leorio, no. Don't you dare cross that line." I said, looking at him wide eyed, after grabbing two cards from the uno deck.

"Oh, right! I promise to let you examine every square inch of my body. Now, will that satisfy you?"

I can practically feel his eyes undressing her, making me shiver in displeasure. I'm a perv too, but not even Shima and I go there. We have respect for our female species. And yes, we drink our respect-women juice.

"He's already chosen. He'll bet she's a man." "Yeah." Both Killua and I agreed with Kurapika.

"Huh? Why?" Gon questioned, clearly confused.

"He's a bigger perv than me, Gon. That's why. 1-yellow." I answered him, placing the said card down.

"What/Pardon?" The three males questioned, turning in my direction, surprised at the new information, a small blush coating their faces.

"I've made up my mind, and I'll wager 10 hours that you're actually a man!" Leorio announced.

"Leorio, no!" "Reveal the answer!" He ordered. "That's too bad. I'm really a woman." She admits.

I heard Leorio squeal a bit, but then covered it up with a question, "Oh, you are, huh?"

"Well.. wanna check for yourself?" "Well, don't mind if I do! I mean, just to be fair of course." Leorio eagerly said.

"Leorio, NO!" I shouted after placing a +4 down, changing it to blue.

There was a loud 'beep'ing sound coming from the screen, showing 90 to 10 on the screen, us being the lower.