HaLP🆗

I—

....

Otay..

I love this fucken man and I ship him with Castiel like no joke! Plus all the cast have beautiful eyeballs.

*deep and DraMAtiC inhale*

*exhale—or something. Idk you could hold your breath if you want. I'm not telling you what to do. You're your own person, or whatever you call yourself*

I really really really really really really really really really really really really rally really really really REALLY! Really want to make a My hero crossover. But I'm torn between on making the crossover as a continuation of the hxh crossover or just make it like a whole other blue exorcist crossover maybe with a different anime. This is what I mean.

ExaMple;

Bnha x hxh x blueexorcist oc (continues after the greed island arc)

Or

Bnha x blue exorcist oc

Or

Bnha x one punch man (I've rewatched it on Hulu and was sad to see that season two only started with episode 13. Oh! And I have fallen in love with fucken GAROU! I related to his words when he was talking about his feelings towards monsters/losers!! He is now my husband. He is in second place in my husband list, him being just below Bon from Blue exorcist because he is the first anime male I have ever simped for! All you people who are married to this man, I want you to know that I'm fine with claiming just the corner of the bed.)

Bnha x other (you're choice)

Please!! I really want to write something and you have no idea how many books I have in my drafts and notes in my phone that I want to publish but don't because I think their cringe!!

Like I've already written 7 books with at least 10 chapters in each of them already written. I've been too insecure about publishing them and because some have dirty comments on them(more than this book) and my mom, brother, and cousin reads my works. (Thankfully only my cousin read this book fully.. shE'S THE ONLY ONE WHO READ THE PART WHERE MICHAEL ALMOST GOT HENTAIED‼️👀‼️)

So can you halp me??

pwease?

🥺

My phone is at 69% percent and I had a smirk the whole time until it changed to 70%

My phone is at 69% percent and I had a smirk the whole time until it changed to 70%. I am such a child for a person of my age. I mean I'm still consid—Nope. No I'm not.(yes, I have it in dark mode. I don't like it stinging my eyes!)

Edit—I think? Idk. Maybe I could do a male reader for the crossover too! I don't mind..🤗😏😏😏