Chapter 15- A x week of x waiting

(Note: I just wanted to say that I was listening to Yagami Yato audios on SoundCloud while I wrote this at a family gathering. So it'll be noticeably rushed. .. . yeah. sorry.. plus my phone keeps glitching and it keeps deleting what I write so please bare with me. Thank you. Please point out my grammar mistakes!)

Michael's POV
Day 1
All I did was explore the whole day then camped up in a tree.

"So this island is mostly filled with forest, and some plains. You'll have more cover, and you can also travel by tree if you stay in the forest biome, which is good if you don't want to get spotted." Amaimon listed, evaluating our best course of action while Nee sleeps and I keep watch.

"You're a really good plan maker, you know that?" I complimented. "What is that supposed to mean? I do not understand."

"It means that you're good at making plans. Like, good at thinking of what we should do next." I explained the best I could.

"Oh. I guess you're correct. I am the King of Earth, after all and much older than you by a few hundred years." He smirked in his small hamster form.

"Okay, okay. You don't need to brag, hamster boy." I waved off, he just smiled then went back to planing, eventually we all fell asleep only to wake up to an angry animal trying to eat us, making us fall off/out the tree.

Day 2
"Do you really have to sit there?" I asked the small hamster demon. "Is there a problem of where I'm sitting?" He asked.

"W-Well-.. Well, no." I stuttered, a small blush appearing on my face. "Then? I don't see the problem. You did say I could sit anywhere I want when you walked."

"Yeah, but I didn't expect you to sit in between my boobs!" I yelled, blushing madly, looking down at the hamster demon, with him looking up at me, a small smirk on his face.

Day 3
"AAAAHH!" I yelped, spooked at the now normal looking demon who used to be a hamster. "What? Is there something wrong?" He asked, clueless of what's going wrong.

"No. No, no, no, no, nothings wrong. It's totally not the fact that you just 'poofed' into a NAKED normal you. Totally not that." I sarcastically spoke, shielding Nee and I from looking at his nakedness, my nose bleeding.

"Huh?" He questioned, tilting his head and looked down at himself then looked back up at us, a smirk appearing on his face.

He then started walking closer to us. "AAH! No, nononono! Stay back! I mean I wouldn't mind-WAIT!- no! Back I say! Amaimon, no!" I yelped, backing away, then started full on running, the naked demon chasing me, laughing at my suffering form.

"YOU FUCKEN SADIST!" I yelled again, spooked.

Day 4
"Run bitch, run!" I yelled, running away from a herd of some type of wild animal, them growling angrily at us.

"WHY DID YOU THROW ROCKS AT THEM?!" "NEE!" Both Nee and I yelled at the now clothed demon, who was running next to us, laughing.

"Haha! What? It what interesting to see how they reacted at the rocks colliding with them, and now it's even more entertaining now that they're chasing us!" He answered, laughing in pure bliss, a toothy smile appearing on his face as we ran.

Whoah! He can do that? He needs to do that more often. I thought, smiling, continuing to run and lived in the moment, also starting to enjoy this as the adrenaline pumped into my veins.

Day 5
"Nee!" "Ow!" The 5'9 demon yelped, getting roughly slapped by the small Greenman.

"Michael, do I really have to have this familiar on watch with me? He's being very abusive." Amaimon complained, rubbing his left cheek, a small red spot appearing where Nee had slapped.