Chapter 1 - The f*ck am I?

Michael's POV

It's been a month since the whole 'Opening the Gate to Gehenna' happened and during that month, I've been resting and testing if I had any other potential (demon) powers I (unlocked) can use since I was kinda thrown into the gate by our 'grandfather'.

I can't remember exactly what happened or what it looked like on the other side of the gate. All I remember seeing was a dark void with a blue flame just randomly there. Then I was magically pulled out and woke up in Rin's arms.

I'm apparently I'm the only one, from what they're telling me, that went in and out of the gate, alive, and I felt like a fucken BEAST!

Anyways, so far, I was able to ignite my blue flames at will, but I much prefer my little blade, that can extend and become a sword, which so happens to be a piece of Rin's sword from when we practically almost burned an entire forest down!

At least now my flames won't ignite when he unsheathes his sword. That was always a problem but we worked and adapted to it pretty well before.

BACK ON TOPIC!

I am now able to make sizable portals, but I'm gonna have to work on that for a little while longer to get the hang of it.

That's what I mostly did while resting, which I only really needed a week, and now time for the present!

Since we've been exposed to things we weren't supposed to learn yet, they've decided to send all of us, Cram school members, somewhere confidential and test our capabilities and strengths.

Did I use those words right? Probably not..

Anyways that's where we're at now, on a bus, heading to our destination. I swear this is like some supernatural kinda stuff.

It basically is, the only difference is that they take down all kinds of monsters and we just do demons but like minus most of the emotional and physical trauma they went through.

Right now I was sitting next to one of my favorite human being and his little gang of friends in front of us, so it's like,

Yeah, I know, weird right? How did they tolerate me even before the whole 'Spawn of Satan' thing happened? The world may never know

They are a little cautious and less, you know, open and or inviting as they usually were but they're still them so it's ok!

"So do any of you know where we're going or what we're gonna do?" I ask as I lifted my legs on the seat of the bus, so that I'm hugging them, and lay my head on the man beside me's shoulder.

He stiffens but soon relaxes, remembering my usual affection habits. Still having his arms crossed, looking down with his eyes closed, he responded,