Chapter 12- Now x we x wait

(Note: Please point out my grammar mistakes! Thank you.)

Michael's POV

We entered a clean looking room to waste 49 hours and 35 minutes we owed, because of Leorio. The time was originally 50 hours but since I won my round, they gave us 25 minutes back, making me feel proud of myself.

"Ah, come on. Gimme a break. I can't believe we've just gotta for 50 hours." Leorio grumbled as he walked to a floor couch.

"Correction, it's 49 hours and 35 minutes, thanks to Michael." Kurapika corrected Leorio's mistake. "Killua.." "Huh?"

"Can you tell me how that technique works?" "What do you mean technique?" "The one that you used to instantly remove his heart." "Oh, that one."

"Wait, what?! You removed a guy's heart?!" I questioned, getting all up in his face and shook him by his shoulders.

"Hey, knock it off, you idiot!" He yelled at me, making me yelp and run behind Kurapika, like the coward I am.

"Anyway, it wasn't a technique, really. I just ripped it out." He explained. "To be honest, I did manipulate my body some. Made it a lot easier." He then showed us his that he sharpened.

"Crikey." I said, fascinated, as I got closer to examine his hand. His fingers were stiff, and his fingers nails got a hell of a lot sharper.

"Why your veins popping out? That shit don't look right." I told him, avoiding his veins as I touched his hand.

"Mass murderers talk big, but they're still just amateurs. I used to be a professional. But my old man would have down a lot better. When he takes a heart, there's not even a drop of blood." Killua explained, kinda proud of his father.

"That's good to know. Thanks, kid." Leorio nervously laughed.
"Yeah. Plus, at least his dad is sanitary. Wait, Killua! Go wash your hands!" I yelled at the young assassin.

"What? Why?"

"Because your hand was just inside a man's body and because I said so! Now go wash them before I drag you over to the sink myself!" I threatened using my best intimating voice, somewhat startling the boys.

"Okay, okay. Geez." He grumbled, walking over to the sink in the corner. As he walked away, he had a small blush on his face.

"All right then. We've got more than two days." Killua said, coming back, after washing his hands.

"So what do you wanna do/Nee?" Nee and Gon asked. "We gotta do something. First, let's search the room and see if there's anything to play with." Killua offered.

"Yeah!" "Okay!" Both Gon and I exclaimed, getting filled with adrenaline and excitement.

Gon and Killua ran to where the Tv was while I put our stuff in the corner, claiming it as ours, then ran back in time to see Killua manage to turn the it on.

Then after we got bored of watching, we looked at books on the bookshelf, moving to the coffee table to read some.

Third POV

The exam's third phase required applicants to reach trick tower's base within 72 hours, but Michael and her friends inquired a penalty and were forced to wait for 49 hours and 35 minutes.

Michael's POV

"No. I can't just let you wonder around. They'll see you!" I whispered yelled to my bag.

I was currently in a corner, my back facing the group, and was whisper yelling at the green hamster demon in my backpack.

"But that's unfair! Brother would've let me done it. Plus, I don't want to be left in this suffocating bag of yours!" Amaimon squeaked, clearly upset.