Chapter 5- What x the hell x happened?

Nee and I are currently running, in between Gon and Killua, on wet ground which is some what like running in snow. Thought it would be a little bit difficult but guess that's what happens when you lived in a place where it snows on Christmas for 15 years.

     "Fuck." I whisper/yelled at myself, not noticing the side glance I got from Killua. I haven't been able to find any signs of a way home nor were there any chances of looking. Maybe I shouldn't have stayed with Gon, but then I wouldn't've met the others. FuUuUuCk me! I had a look of distaste as I ran.

    "Now, everyone, please make sure to follow close behind me." Mr. Satotz stated ahead of us still being graceful. We did as we were told and kept running, focusing on following as close as we can. Huh, haven't seen Mr. Tompa in awhile. Wonder how he's doing.

    We followed Mr. Satotz into the thick fog with the sound of a crow above us. Cool. I can hear people from behind us talking but all I could make out were the words 'chance', 'advantage', 'fog' and 'rid'. Do they want to get rid of the fog? Just squint. Maybe that'll help.

     "Gon, Michael." Killua said out of the blue, gaining our attention. "Uh, yeah?" "Wassup?" Gon and I asked. "Let's try to move up to the front." "Right. The last thing we want to do is lose sight of the examiner right now." Gon said, agreeing. "I just want to put a little more distance between Hisoka and us. Staying to close is dangerous. I can smell it." Killua explained.

    "Smell, huh?" Gon then went onto sniffing the air, "Huh? I don't think he smells." "Pfft!" I started laughing at Gon's denseness, "That's not what he meant you dummy." I said clarify what Killua meant.

   "Oh. Hey, Leorio, Kurapika! Killua says we should all move to the front of the pack!" Gon called out for the two males. "Sh! Sh! Sh! Sh-Sh!" I shushed him, grabbing his head and covering his mouth. "Calm down, don't you feel the tension in the air?" Killua scolded him.

     "You idiot! If I could reach the front, I'd already be there!" Leorio yelled, from behind us, at Gon, slightly annoyed. "Go ahead! We'll meet you there!" Kurapika shout out.

    "Aww!" Gon whined, upset they couldn't join us. "Come on. Let's go." Killua yelled at him, taking a hold of my wrist, dragging me with him. "Wait! Hold on!" Gon shouted for us, not liking the sight of Killua holding my wrist, trying to catch up.

Time skip
   It's been awhile and we were still running after Mr. Satotz. Killua was still holding onto my wrist as he dragged me alongside him, not that I mind, with Gon behind us.

    Getting bored of the constant sound of water 'splashing', 'grunting', and 'screaming', I decided to hum, you guessed it, 'You are my sunshine'. It's my go-to song whenever I'm feeling down, to distract myself or it's too quiet.

    "I wonder what's happening. I can hear people screaming all around us." Gon said getting a little closer to us. "That's why we need to be careful." Killua says, glancing at Gon. "I haven't seen the guys in a while. I just hope they're safe." Gon says, officially running to the right of me.

    "I hope so too, Gon." I said, turning to him with a small smile.
We ran a little further but had to stop once we stepped on odd ground. Just then the ground underneath us gave out, sending us falling into complete darkness, screaming. I don't like the darkness. Not the way I used to anyway.

     ... . Darkness.. . .. . that's all I could see . . ... .I don't like it.. . .. . Rin. .. Yuki . . .. I'm scared. ... I started shaking. .. I hugged myself. ... . trying to calm down... . I can see everything from-.. . ... that night.. . .. .. I saw it.. all the blood dripping down my body.. the pain. ..Yukio's terrified expression.. Rin struggling on the ground...