Chapter 4- Hope x and a x new friend

It's been two hours since the exam began, and we've traveled more than 30 kilometers, I think, from the starting line. I don't think anyone knows how far we'll have to go.

Nevertheless, most of us struggled to match Mr. Satotz's pace. It's like a never ending tunnel, and other applicants have started to drop out.

I was running to the right of Gon, swinging our hands and humming 'You are my sunshine' to myself cause all I could hear is 'huffing' and 'grunting' and I for one don't like that.

"Nee, I think you should move down to my hood. I wouldn't want you to fall off my shoulder if something were to happen." I said and looked at the said male, who was on my shoulder.

He nodded and slowly and carefully made his way in my hood, that was below my chin, with the help of me. I heard the sound of wheels rolling on the ground and tried to look at where it was coming from.

Is someone wearing roller skates? Bruh! I should've gotten skates, then it would've been easier! Plus I would look cool.

A kid passes by me, riding a skateboard. That's even cooler! Looking at his back, he had, what seemed, white hair wearing shorts and a longed sleeved shirt under an oversized white shirt. His skateboard was yellow with what looks like an red/orange arrow on it. I know. Bad description. But it's not my fault he's in front of me.

"Hey! Wait up, kid!" Leorio yelled at the kid with cool wheels getting his and our attention.

Maybe I should get heelies. The shoes with wheels you can take off and put on.

"How 'bout you show a little respect for the exam?!" "What do you mean?" The kid asked turning to look at him. "I mean, quit using a damn skateboard! That's cheating!" Leorio yelled as he pointed to the kid's skateboard.

"How's that?" The kid asked again, irritating Leorio even more. "How? This is an endurance test! That's how!" "No, it's not." "Yeah, he just said to follow him. That's all" Gon said with me backing up him up.

"Hey, whose side are you on, guys?!" Leorio questioned while the kid on wheels looked at us, glancing at our hands, then slowing down, rolling to the right of me.

"Hey how old are you, guys?" The kid asked us, "12 years old." Gon answered first, "And you?" The kid asks looking at me, "Oh, I'm-" 12 "-12?" I answered, "Why did it sound more of a question?" He asked with a confused look on his face.

"Cause it was a question." I said with a pout. He then did this cool trick with his skateboard and landed, catching it. "I think I'll run for a little while." He said, running to the right of me.

"Woah! That was so cool!" Both Gon and I yelled in unison. "My name's Killua." The kid with wheels introduced himself. "Hi. I'm Gon and this is my friend Michael!" Gon introduced both him and me then remembering Nee, "Oh, and this it Nee."

He added while pointing to my hoodie hood. The said male poked his head out at the mention of his name. "Woah. What is he?" Killua asked looking amazed at Nee, extending his finger to touch him.

 What is he?" Killua asked looking amazed at Nee, extending his finger to touch him