Chapter 25- Awakening x and x potential

(Note: it was really tiresome to read all Mr. Wing's explanation and it didn't help the fact that I still wasn't able to understand it fully so I'm just gonna give you some music to listen to while you sit there and 'read' it through. And have a pic of my dog in hopes of brightening your day. He just woke up from a nap and is now confused on how he got in my bed. Oh, and please point out my grammar. Once I'm done with this book, I'm gonna rewrite this, only correcting the grammar.)

Third POV
As the hour grows late, Wing's lecture has reached its climax. They have until midnight. Michael and her friends must learn how to use Nen before the clock strikes twelve.

———————

Michael's POV
"Nen is a power that dwells within every single human person. However, at the present time, only a few are capable of using that power. And because of their ability, they are treated as geniuses, leaders, psychics, sages, and even super humans."

"A power that dwells within everyone?" "Yes. And there are means by which to awaken this power. But only two. Either slowly and carefully or by force." Mr. Wing told us as he held two fingers out to us.

"Zushi applied for the slow and careful path. Not only was he a quick learner, but he was tireless in his training, so he was able to master Ten in a very short time. About six months." He explained while Zushi stood next to him, proud of himself, me giving him a smile, also proud of him.

"But that's way too long!" Killua suddenly shouted, his grip on my wrist tightening a bit, "We need to learn Ten and pass Hisoka and we gotta do it before midnight!"

"Then it seems force is our only choice." "But is that gonna be fast enough?" "Exactly how long it takes is up to you and how well you learn to contain your aura in that short time. So, let's get right to it, shall we?" He asked, his arm outstretched to us.

"I will begin your training by transmitting my aura in your direction. This is Hatsu, which you saw earlier. And of course, it goes without saying that because I wish you no harm, I'll go easy on you." He told us, making me release the breath I didn't know I was holding.

"But this method is still a drastic one. In other words, I will attempt to shock you into awakening. I will rouse your sleeping bodies with a jolt, making it so that you can perform Ten easily.

The reason I say 'sleeping' is that your aura nodes are currently closed, preventing the free flow of aura. And so you see, by transmitting my aura through you, I am hoping to jolt those nodes into an open position.

Under normal circumstances you would spend your time training, in meditation, learning how to sense your own aura that surrounds you, slowly and carefully allowing those nodes to fully open.

Even a natural talent like Zushi here, required three months. But considering your abilities, you could've accomplished it in a week or less. Which is unfortunate that we are being forced to use the drastic method." Mr. Wing said, pushing his glasses up.

"I don't really get it. What's the problem? Thought fast is always better, isn't it?" "This method is a cheat and is highly frowned upon. We are skipping steps. If I was inexperienced or bore any malicious intent, I could kill you."

"You could, but you aren't inexperienced or malicious. So we're safe with you." I pointed out, "Right?" Mr. Wing just sighed out, making me think that he's tired of me. Same dude, same.

"And that's why I've been wondering.." Killua spoke up, gaining my attention, "What made you decide to teach us the real Four Exercises all of a sudden?" He asked.