Chapter 8- What's x a x Majority rule?

I woke up to the sound of someone on the P.A., "I sincerely apologize for the long wait. The airship will be arriving soon at its destination shortly." I rubbed the sleepiness from my eyes and looked up to a to see a blushing Killua.

     I looked down to see that I was in between his legs with my arms wrapped around his waist and my chest on his crotch. 0op-! "Dude, at least buy me dinner first." I said smirking. "Ha Ha Ha. Just get off." Killua laughed sarcastically.

  I got off and stood up, stretching and then tapped his shoulder three times with my pinky and left to change my clothes. Wait, both Gon and Killua still owe Nee and I food! Ehh. I'll save it for when we see something that looks good since I don't know what some of the foods are like here.

 I'll save it for when we see something that looks good since I don't know what some of the foods are like here

Time skip
We were now standing on this big ass pilar thing. "Ah-ahem!" Mr. Bean called out to all of us. "Everyone, this is the site of the hunter exam's third phase. You'll be competing here at the top of the Trick Tower."

Trick Tower? "Excuse me. Did you say "Trick Tower"?" An applicant asked. "In order to pass this phase, you must reach the base of the tower alive. The time limit it 72 hours. And with that, the exam's third phase will now begin. Good luck to each and every one of you." Mr. Bean instructed before he left.

"Now what? Are we supposed to climb down?" Leorio asked clutching his briefcase with his right arm and his left hand clutching my back. "There's no way in Gehenna I'm gonna climb down that!" I said was we all looked down the side of the pilar. I was currently clinging to Leorio's left leg, looking down.

"Well, I hope not. That would be suicide." Kurapika stated as he also looked down. Just then a guy walked to the edge next to us and laughed, seemingly hearing our conversation. "Sure, for most guys. He then started to climb down.

"Oh my dad!" I yelped as I pressed my face to Leorio's legs so I wouldn't see the man fall, hopefully he wouldn't. "For an expert rock climber like me, this is gonna be a piece of cake." His voice got farther and farther away from us.

"Oh, wow." "Look at how fast he's going." Killua and Gon said out loud. "Yeah, Michael. Look at how fast he's going." Killua said walking up to me and playfully tugged on me. "AAh! NoNoNoNo! Killua, no! No-AAAH!" I yelled while he kept tugging. "Come on. He's already so far down. You're gonna miss him." He teasingly said, still tugging.

Just then we heard wings flapping and Killua stopped his tugging. We all turned in different directions to locate the noise. Then I whipped my head to the right of Leorio and nearly caused him to fall.

"That way!" I pointed and everyone turned to see these flying monsters swooped down and grab the poor mountain climber off the side of the pilar, taking him to who knows where, with him crying for help.

"Still want me to see?" I sarcastically asked Killua who glared at me and I pinched his shoulder, making him yelp. "Uh, so I guess we can't climb down, not this way at least." Leorio said, still stunned. "Yeah.." Kurapika agreed, also stunned.