Chapter 23- Heavens x Arena? x Cool!

Michael's POV
"Whoa! Look, it's huge!" Gon shouted out as we all looked out the window of the airship, his choice of words making me snort.

"Yep. That's Heavens Arena. It's 251 stories and 991 meters tall, making it the world's fourth tallest building." Thats the fourth?! Oh, Mah dad. That's mental.

"So this is where we'll be training.." Gon smiled as he looked at the distant building, stars in his eyes as the airship began to land, making me wrap my tail tightly around Gon's arm as I held onto his hand, not liking the way it goes down.

"Never again will I be taking one of these." "I'll quote you on that when you do it again, don't worry." Amaimon said from his spot on my shoulder, all of us getting up once it officially landed, waiting for the other people to leave first.

"Well, the tickets we bought to get us here left us completely broke." "I'm sorry." I immediately apologized as I bowed my head, surprising the males but they brushed it off.

"Don't worry, but we gotta make more while we're here." Killua said, "We'll start fresh when we disembark." "Right! I got it." "All right. Well? Let's go!" "Okay!" I shouted as I followed Killua and Gon out of the blimp thing, running after them.

——————

Third POV
Michael and her friends head to the Heavens Arena with only one goal in mind: to get stronger.

———————

Michael's POV
"Gon!" I called out, snapping the said boy out of his thoughts, gaining his attention so that he could scoot up, him jogging up to where Killua and I were, his hand instantly going into mine.

"This is a really long line. Is everyone going to Heavens Arena?" Gon asked, leaning to the side to see the line ahead of us. "There aren't any rules to worry about. Not like there were for the Hunter Exam." Killua said, somewhat curing Gon's curiosity.

"You just gotta knock your opponent out." "Oh." "The higher go you, the more prize money you make." Killua said as he looked up, the rest of us subconsciously following his gaze.

"If you want to earn a living with your fists, this is as good as it gets." I heard him smirk. "I think you should tuck in your tail." "Huh? Why?" I asked, "You're gonna be fighting people and if you leave your tail out, they can easily grab or pull on it. And you know how painful that can be."

I shivered at the memory of Boobizal putting that ring thing on Rin and I'd tail that one time before we were about to fought the Impure King.

"Yeah. Okay, just hang on." I muttered as I motioned them onto Killua's shoulders, both the males looking at me with confusion as to what I was doing.

I untucked my shirt so that it was loose enough for my tail to wrap itself around my stomach, just like Rin showed me, then tucked my shirt back in, grabbing my space hoodie out again, putting it in.

After that, we waited and waited until we eventually got to the receptionist. I think that's what they called her. Hopefully.

"Welcome to Heavens Arena." The lady greeted us, "Now, if you wouldn't mind filling out this form.." she then hands us each a paper to sign, confusing Killua when I grabbed mine.

"What are you doing?" "Well, I can't pay you guys back without any money, now can I?" I smiled as I started filling things in with the help of Gon, since I couldn't read any of the words, despite Killua's protests.