Chapter 18- Some x brother x trouble

Michael's POV
We were all in another room, us receiving our licenses and were now discussing what happened to Killua and how it wasn't fair.

I was sitting next to Kurapika as he held my hand, trying to calm me down while I bounced my leg, furiously and worriedly, angry at myself and worried for Killua. One of the people I have grown attached to here.

Just then the doors slammed open, making all of us turned towards it, seeing a bandaged Gon standing there, his eyes filled determination and rage, Nee standing in his cast holder thing, him waving at me.

"He must've heard what happened to your friend Killua." Amaimon spoke from his spot on my head, also looking up at him while I kept my eyes on 'Illumi'.

Gon then started walking towards the said male but stopped at the seat Kurapika and I were sitting in, placing Nee on the table then looked at me, seeing my eyes focused on the male that he was also angry at, then continued walking, Nee coming up to me.

"Apologize to Killua!" Gon shouted once he was standing next to Illumi, the said male turning his head to him.

"Sorry? But what for?" He asked cluelessly, making me grit my teeth, my sharp canines showing. I don't get mad easily but this mans was pissing me the hell off!

"You don't know what you did wrong?" "Nope." He responded, his voice sounding indifferent.

"You're not qualified to be his big brother!" I yelled as I slammed my hands on the table, nearly dropping Amaimon and almost hitting Nee. "I didn't know I had to qualify." He said as he turned to me, his eyes cleared of all emotion.

Gon then grabbed his hand, yanking him out of his seat with such force that he nearly made him flip, Illumi now standing next to him. "Friends don't have to, either. He gets to choose!" Gon yelled.

Illumi looked surprised for a second then glanced at me, my face holding anger, my body beginning to heat up from it.

"Don't even bother apologizing. Just take me to see Killua." Gon ordered him, regaining his attention. "And what will you do?"

"It's obvious. I'll bring him back." "From the sound of it, you must think I kidnapped my little brother, but he walked out of here of his own free will."

"He left, but not by free will. You guys were manipulating him, that's the same thing as kidnapping." Gon told him.

"We were just discussing that very subject, Gon." Mr. Netero said, interrupting Gon. "In fact, Kurapika, Leorio, and Michael have all logged in complaints. The committee have been reviewing the fairness of Killua's disqualification."

"You saw it yourself! Both during and since his match with "Illumi", baba- I mean Killua had been acting differently than he normally was!" I shouted as I stood fully straight.

"I believe that there is only one reason that Killua committed murder, he was hypnotized." Kurapika said, also standing up.

"It's generally considered impossible to use hypnosis to direct someone to do such a thing. However, assassins raised Killua, and murder was commonplace, so it's natural that he would lack the proper ethical restraint." He said again.

Leorio then stood up, "Its worth noting that the attack happened during my match with Bodoro and before his match with Michael." He said, making me stiffen.

"So it's possible Killua intended to aid my cause, which means if your going to have to disqualify anyone, it should be me."

"What ever the case, it's obvious that Killua was not in full control of his actions at the time, and thus he should not have been disqualified." Kurapika said after Leorio.