Chapter 21- The x Zoldyck x family

(Note: Point out my bad spelling please! I beg you!)

Michael's POV
"Is she okay?" Gon asked, looking as the unconscious girl in my arms, "Luckily she's only just unconscious." I answered as I looked up to him, smiling a small smile, reassuring him.

"I'm sorry. How rude of me. I am Killua's mothers, you see, and this is Kalluto." The woman who hurt the girl introduced, gaining all our attention.

"Why can't Killua come see us? Where is he?" Gon asked her, "In solidarity confinement." "Wait, what?" Leorio questioned, confused as all of us.

"Before he ran away from home, Killua stabbed his brother, and me." "Yes, that's what he told us." Kurapika told her, confirming to her that we heard that part.

"And then, because he regretted what he had done, our Killua returned to us, and entered solidarity confinement, voluntarily. In any case, we don't know when he will choose to leave." She said, my tail swiped at nothing again.

Killua's mom then gasped and started yelling, surprising us and scaring me a bit, "What? What is happening? What are you doing, Father? Please, don't do anything hasty! He's only just returned!" She frantically shouted at no one but the air.

———————

Killua's POV
"Wanna know something funny?" "Shoot." "I used to drink an entire three small bottles of hot sauce everyday for a year when I was 7. It ended up fucking up my stomach in the end but I literally didn't give a damn since I was like a spice addict." "Why?"

"I think it has something to do with the pain it gave me. Mm-mm." "You're really weird, you know that?" "I know. I guest that's one of the many perks of being me!" An image of her smiling at me as we were waiting for the blimp to take us to the  final phase of the hunter exam.

Her smile. That damn-dumb smile of hers..

"Wake up!" I heard a growl as I was then whipped again, waking up from my 'sleep', though I was in my thoughts. Looking up, I can see that it was my brother.

"Oh. Hey, good morning, big bro. What time is it?" I asked, greeting him. He growled yet again and tightened his grip on the whip, "You arrogant little punk!" He shouted, hitting me once more.

"Arrogant? C'mon, look, I feel really awful about stabbing you, big bro. Sorry. I realize I shouldn't have done that." I apologized but only got whipped again.

"You lier!" He growled as he whipped me three times across the face. Once he stopped, I felt blood begin to fill my mouth, making me spit it out.

"Can't fool you, huh?" I smirked, looking at him through the corner of my eyes, through my bangs. He only began to growl at me more and was about to hit me again until his phone rang, him letting out a 'tsk' as he answered it.

"Yes?" He asked as he turned around, his back now facing me. "Oh, hi, Mama!.. Uh-huh. Eh-" he then gasped a bit, "Yep, I understand." He finally said after some time, hanging up as he then faced me, who was looking at the ground before.

"Well, Kil, you might wanna know, those friends of yours are over at the butler's quarters." He then cackled. "How about it, Kil? Should I ask Mama to have the four of them—"

Clank! Shatter! Thunk!

I broke the chain that was wrapped around my left wrist.