🥦Izuku UwU🥦

The past couple of days I've become closer with Shigaraki. He's like a kind brother to me, and I met my sisters boyfriend. Dabi, or, Touya I guess. I turned the corner and saw Midoriya about to enter one of the studios. My e/c eyes locked with his green ones and he stopped. Smiling brightly he called out to me. "Hey n/n!"

"Hi Izu. What are you doing?" He walked over to me, "I was about to practice a little, do you want to join me?" I smiled and nodded, he put a hand out for me and I grabbed it. "There's this one exercise that I've been wanting to do with someone(keep your head out of the gutter😭🙄) I'll play a track and sing any song you think works with it."

"Sounds fun, let's do it." He scrolled through his phone and taped the soundtrack.

Play song

(M)-Midoriya (Y)-You

M-Hello, it's me, I've was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet.

His silky voice sang out, causing a blush to form on my face.

Y- Send me your location, let's focus on communicating, cause I just need a time and place to come threw.

That was the first song to came to mind, me and Midoriya looked at each other. We both became flustered and looked away.

M- You were the shadow to my light did you feel us~ another star you fade away.

Y- Cause you are unforgettable, I need to get you alone, ooohhhahhh~

Next thing I knew me and Midoriya were standing face to face with each other.

(M/y)- Just gonna stand there and watch me burn? Well that's alright because I like the way it hurts.

I turned and walked away, leaving Izu standing alone. I stood in front of the mirror and looked at him threw the reflection.

(Y)- can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky like shooting stars, I could really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right now~

He smiled at me, making direct eye contact when singing the next verse.

(M)- So love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do~ touch me like you do to-to-touch me like you do ohwoahohhh~

I blushed and looked to the ground

(Y)- I remember years ago, someone told me I should take, caution when it comes to love, I did..

(M)- It's been a long day, without you my friend, and I'll tell you all about when I see you again.

When I looked up he was behind me, I turned and rested my hand on his chest.

(Y)- So shine bright, tonight, you and I~ where beautiful like diamonds in the sky.

(M)- Why why? I tell her that's it's only human nature. Why why? Does he do it that way

I side stepped walking around the broccoli boy, walking backwards while singing. He trailed after me, holding a hand out like he was trying to grab ahold of me.

(Y)- Oh won't you, stay with me~ cause your all~ I need~

(M)- Where going down down in an earlier round, and sugar where going down swinging. I'll be your number one with a bullet, a loaded gun complex cock it and pull it.

He caught up to me and wrapped one arm around my waist. Pulling me close, I blushed hard and stared up at him while singing my next song.

(Y)- is it to late now to say sorry? Cause I'm

(M)-missing more then just your body~

That caught me off guard, I ducked out of his embrace and skipped away. He chasing after me once again. I abruptly stopped, making him stop behind me, I looked into his eyes and grabbed his hand.

(Y)- and I don't and I don't and I don't and I don't~ no I don't it's true, no I don't no I don't no I don't no I don't, want anybody else but you~

I leaned into his chest, still holding his big hand with my smaller one.

(M)- You said you can't live without me~ so why aren't you dead yet, why you still breathing?

When I looked up I saw pain on his face.

(M)- and you said you can't live without me~

(Y)- how can I sleep when your out there, with all my love~

I stepped away from him and held myself

(Y)- I've become so numb I can't fell you there...

One of his hands grabbed my shoulder causing me to look up at him.

(M)- become so tired so much more aware.

I felt tears start to fall as we sang together

(M/Y)- But you'll never be alone! I'll be with you from dusk till dawn! I'll be with you from dusk till dawn! Baby I'm right here.

He pulled me into him once again

(M/Y)- I'll hold you when things go wrong! I'll be with you from dusk till dawn! I'll be with you from dusk till dawn! Baby I'm right here!

As the song ended he pulled me into a passion filled kiss, his tongue ask for entrance. I gave it to him and felt as he explored my mouth. When he pulled away he said.

"Thanks for singing with me, my princess~" he kissed my cheek and I snuggled into him.