"Usj!" (Chapter 8)

(Get ready for a little bit of sadness in this chapter. Play song when I say^^)

 Play song when I say^^)

(This is your outfit^^)

Today is the day, the day me and my class me The league of Voices. I was nervous but excited at the same time. I made it to class and sat down when a bubbly brunette and shy broccoli cake up to me.

"Have you heard what we're doing today?"- Uaraka

I nodded my head up and down.

"It's exciting don't you think!?"- Uaraka

"Ya, I'm excited, what about you Midoriya??"-y/n

He looked at me blushing and nodded his head rapidly up and down. I giggled at his actions and then saw Mr aizawa trying to get everyone's attention.

"Everyone, be quite."

Everyone went silent and scrambled to there seats, eager for today's activity.

"As you all know, were going on the famous Usj and we're meeting up and having a singing battle, that will be broadcasted on the U.A's stream, against The L. O. V."

Everyone started murmuring excited comments. We all stood up and made our way to the bus. When we made it there we all got on the bus. I sat by Momo and we shared a small greeting. My ears then picked up on a conversation.

"Something about the way you sing reminds me of All Might Midoriya."-Tsuyu

Now that I think about it. It's true, something about the way his voice is reminds me of him.

"Well I guess, but don't you remember that time his voice totally cracked, All Might has never done that."- Kirishima

I cringed at the embarrassing moment. We were in the middle of our Choir class and Midoriya went to sing and his voice cracked really bad causing everyone to laugh.

"If I had to choose someone with the most talent here it would be Bakugou, Todoroki, and Y/n, but Bakugou with his temper will never be famous."- Tsuyu

"WHAT DID YOU SAY, ILL KICK YOUR ASS!!"- Bakugou

I laughed quietly at his outburst.

"We're here, stop messing around."

We exited the bus and, USJ IS HUGEEEEEEEE. Everyone started talking about how big the auditorium was. Then I saw a short( they'll be female cause I'm not sure there gender) women with a sort of astronaut outfit on. That was the costume she wore when preforming.

"The L. O. V is already inside waiting for you."

We entered the building and saw a camera group finished setting up there cameras in each section. Each stage had a camera at it ready to record. I look to The L. O. V and saw a group of 21 just like my class. We stood on opposite sides with Aizawa and Thirteen in between getting ready for the camera to record.

"We're I'm in 3, 2, 1"

The camera started and Thirteen started to explain.

"As you know, today an old rivalry resurfaces, The L. O. V viruses U.A's idol course!!! Today they'll will be battling, how this work will that they'll be split into groups of three, one group of four. Each person will be given random lyrics and a random backtrack, they'll will have /0 minutes to put a song together and then they'll will sing it!! At the end we'll see the pint of each person from each group and add them all together. Which ever group has more point wins!!! Let begin with splitting up the groups!!"

The camera turned to aizawa and he pulled out names and told them were to go.

"Bakugou, todoroki, Midoriya, and Y/n!! Against Shigaraki, Kurogiri, Nomu, and AK. Your on stage 4."

I got handed a paper with a bunch of random words on it and a hard drive containing the backtrack. I walked to the stage with my group and saw the people we were going against. A boy with Light blue hair a crimson eyes, a guy with blackish blueish hair and yellow eyes in a suit, a Really tall guy with pitch black hair and eyes, and a, I think female but can't tell cause of the Hoodie she's wearing.

"Ready begin!!"

~~~~~<<<>>>>~~~~~

We finished our songs and everyone has gone except me and the Mysterious person. Everyone has done well so far but The L. O. V was winning. It was Mysterious persons turn, they got on stage and got ready to sing.

(Play song now^^)

God save the prom queen
Teenage daydream
Just another dressed-up heartbreak
God save the prom queen
Only eighteen
Turned her tears to diamonds in her crown

Her voice was familiar but I ignored it.

She's the first in line at the party
She's the first in line at the club
And she's got that body
Always gotta flaunt it
Everybody's looking up

When she walks by you wanna be her
And your boyfriend pretends not to see her
'Cause she's got that fire
Doesn't even try
Her booty has its own zip code

All the peasants bow down

God save the prom queen
Teenage daydream
Just another dressed-up heartbreak
God save the prom queen
Only eighteen
Turned her tears to diamonds in her crown

Poor girl.

Take a look at the future
Who knows what's ahead?
There's a house on a hill
With an indoor pool
And a millionaire in her bed

And the years go by and she still dreams
She's the hottest girl in town
And the makeup's stronger
Gotta wear it longer
Just to keep a man around

God save the prom queen
Teenage daydream
Just another dressed-up heartbreak
God save the prom queen
Only eighteen
Turned her tears to diamonds in her crown

Diamonds in her crown

And she lives her dreams
Through the magazines
And her daddy's gone
And she needs someone

She took of her hood and I felt terrified. Tears threatened my eyes as I looked at her face. There was a long scar down her familiar face.

And she's got the looks
And the boys on hooks
But she'll trade it all
For a heart that's whole

"Aiko" I whispers she looked at me with the same expression I had.

God save the prom queen

She started to scream her lyrics as tears fell from her eyes.

God save the prom queen
Teenage daydream
God save the prom queen
She turned her tears
She turned her tears to diamonds in her crown

She looked at me and then turned away. She got a 9.5 if I don't get a ten we'll lose.

Aiko is my sister, she's been missing for 5 years..