*~Nanas teachings~* (Chapter 18)

I finally made it to the address, it was a small house on the corner of the street. I took in a breath and made my way to the front door. I brought my fist a knocked, a few seconds later the sore opened. A lady in her late 40's or early 50's answered, she was sorta pale and had dark black hair with light grey eyes and a beauty mark under her lip. She gave me a smile and let me in. Nana shimura.

"I'm glad to see you choose me, when I heard your voice I was mesmerized. I haven't taken interns in a long while so I might be rusty. You can go put your stuff in the guest room. Up the stairs second on the left. After I'll tell you the agenda for this week and then we'll do some vocal warm ups then some stretches."

I nodded my head, after to speak for I would probably stutter like crazy. I staying with the Nana Shimura, she's a legend. I went to the guest room, it was average sized with white walls with dark wooden floors, and a window leading to a balcony. In the center there was a fluffy white carpet and a desk in the corner. A big plush bed with light blue sheets and blankets was pushed against the center of a long wall. I set my bag down by the bed and went back downstairs. Shimura was now in the kitchen making tea, I walked in and stood by awkwardly. She looked at me from the corner of her eye.

"You can sit if you would like."

Me being the dumb, awkward person I am went to sit where I was standing on the floor. She chuckled lightly at my actions.

"I ment in a chair silly."

My face flushed red and I scurried to one of the wooden chairs close by. She brought the tea over and poured some for each of us.

"Drink up, it'll help with the voice exercise we'll do here in a minute. So each day we'll wake up early and get ready. Then we'll do some things around town to help with your popularity, such as photo shoots, singing at old folk homes, talking to fans, doing interviews, so fourth. Your probably familiar with that since you are a L/n. Then after that we'll be doing vocal exercises and some dancing routines. I know your voice is capable of hitting high notes but I won't be working with you on that. I'll be helping you with runs and vice control. Understand?"

I nodded

*****

We were in a spacious room, Shimura was sitting at a piano while I stood next to it.

"Alright I'm going to play a scale and then you sing it ok?"

"Yes Ms Shimura."

"Call me Nana, Ms Shimura makes me feel old."

"Ok Nana."

She smiled then looked to the piano. She played a complicated scale and then looked back to me. I gulped and attempted to sing it, failing miserably. I felt myself deflated and Nana laughed.

"We have some work to do!"

"Yeah no kidding."

For around an hour we practice scales. The she said it was time to stretch and learn a routine. Let me just say, I think I'm being broken. She's making me literally do the spilts right now and I think I tore something. After "stretching" she pulled up a video of her and showed me the routine. We worked on it for another hour and around now it's 10:00Pm.

"Alright, we're done for today."

I dropped onto the floor and silently cried.

"Be up at 6:00 we have a photo shoot for you tomorrow and a interview like the other interns."

I nodded and crawled to the bathroom. Taking a nice shower and then changing into my pjs. I jumped onto the soft, comfy bed and fell asleep almost instantly.

I wonder how the rest of the week will be