💥Bakugou💥

(Sorry I haven't posted in a while, when I hit small story parts like this I take my time so I don't lose interest in the book. Thanks for reading!)

The past couple of days I've become closer with Shigaraki. He's like a kind brother to me, and I met my sisters boyfriend. Dabi, or, Touya I guess. I heard someone yelling angrily and knew exactly who it was. I follows the sound of the voice to a studio room, when I opened the door I saw Bakugou picking up broken pieces of a speaker, a trail of cusses leaving his mouth. "What happened here." I laughed, he glared up and me and stood, bringing the broken pieces to a trash can. "I knocked over a speaker and the dumb thing broke!" He looked back over at me as I walked into the room. "Of course, should have known you'd break something at one point." I stoped in front of the drums set, I felt holes being burned into my head. I glanced at Bakugou, he looked like he was ready to pounce on me. "Do you play?" I asked, he seemed to calm down. "Yeah."

"Play something for me." A tick mark appeared on his forehead. "Why should I huh?" I pouted and fake tears sprouted from my eyes. His angry persona faltered as I turned around "crying". "I thought we were friends, I guess not." I slowly made my way for the door when a hand grab mine. I turned and saw Bakugou looking away embarrassed. "Fine, but only a quick song." I smiled bright and eagerly waited.

(Love this^)

Once he was finished I stared in awe. "That was awesome." He smirked triumphantly, "of course it was." He stood up and I started to walk over when I slipped. The floor came towards me quilt when a strong arm caught me. "Jeez y/n your so clumsy." I smiled up at the blond boy. "It's my specialty." My hands rested on his chest and we started in each others eyes. He leaned down and kissed me sweetly. He slowly moved his hands down to my hips and held them. I smiled into the kiss then pulled away. "Jeez Tiny, the things you do to me." We stood there for a while just enjoying each other's embrace.