*~Shinso~* (chapter 14)

Everyone went around looking for partners. I didn't know who to go with. I walked around searching when a hand caught my wrist. I turned to see the same purple haired boy with the hot- DEEP voice from the other day.

"Wanna be on my team."

I looked over my shoulder to see Ojiro and a random guy from a different class. I nodded and he smirked.

"You know your pretty cute, and your parents are the famous l/n, might have to take you for myself."

My face went hot and I looked away, he chuckled and we went to our group to discuss what we'll sing.

(Time skip)

"Alright times up!"

Everyone turned to Midnight, she was on the stage once again with a box next to her.

"Each team has a number, I'm gonna draw a number from here and if it's your teams your up to sing."

Everyone nodded and she turned to the box.

"First team isss, 6"

I turned to see that team 6 was Midoriyas team which consisted of Uaraka, Fumikage, and a pink haired girl I've never met before.

(Tokoyami)
As the smile fell from your face, I fell with it.

(Midoriya)
We'll go and high tempo

(Tokoyami)
There's a heart stain on the carpet, I left it.

(Midoriya)
Hold me hard and mellow, I'm seeing the pain, seeing the pleasure, nobody but you~

(Tokoyami)
I'm just some dumb kid trying to kid myself that I got my shit together so go get running.

(Midoriya)
I love to hold you close, tonight and always.

(Tokoyami)
Before I start to miss a part of this, and change my mind whatever~

(Mei (pink haired girl)
Crying give me some love, give me some and hold me, give me some love and hold me tight, oh give me some love, give me some and hold me, give me some love and hold me tight~

(Midoriya)
In the bed all day, bed all day, bed all day, fucking in fighting on, it's our paradise and it's our war zone. It's our paradise, and it's our war zone~

(I got too lazy to write the rest so the other female is Uaraka now enjoy the song.)

Everyone started to clapped, they did pretty good and there voice complemented each other's.

"Alright now teammmm, 1"

It was todorokis team which had Iida, Momo, and Denki.

Wonder how this will turn out.