👽Mina 👑

(This is to make up for her not being in the last one😭😭)

The past couple of days I've become closer with Shigaraki. He's like a king brother to me, and I met my sisters boyfriend. Dabi, or, Touya I guess. Mina asked if I wanted to hand out and now I'm in my way to her dorm. I made it to her room, knocking on the door I stood there in a crop top and sweat pants. The door flung open and I was met with Minas bright smiled. "Y/NNNN!" She grabbed my hand and dragged me into her room. We fell o to the floor in a tumble of limbs. "Woah, Mina."

"Sorry, just excited." I couldn't help but smile, we got up and jumped onto her bed. "Wanna watch that new rom com that came out?" She asked, looking over at me. "Yeah, I've wanted to see that since I saw the trailer!" She grabbed the remote and turned on the tv. "Me too!" After finding the movie she clicked it.

****

We were not about half way through the movie and laughing hysterically. Mina rolled over, knocking both of us off the bed. My back hit the wood floor with a thud. "Oof." I opened my eyes to see Mina hovering over me. "Y-y/n, I'm- I'm sorry I-" she looked at my lips. She licked her lips and looked back into my eyes. "I really want to kiss you." My face flushed red and I looked down at her, pink, plush lips. "What's stopping you?" With that she closed the distance between us. The butterfly's in my stomach fluttered violently as her lips moved on mine. Her tongue slipped in my mouth, I wrapped my arms around her neck to deepen the kiss more. We pulled away for oxygen and just stared at each other. Mina broke the silence, "wow."

"Yeah, wow."