Dorms!? (Chapter 31)

I was lounging in my bed reading a new fantasy book that just came out. A tear slipped from my eyes and I closed the book. "Whyyyyyyyyy" I groaned into my pillow. This author really choose pain for this book. "Y/n come here please!" I heard my mom call. I jumped slightly, forgetting my parents had the day off. I stood from my bed wiping my face. As I made my way down the stairs I heard multiple voices. When I made it to the living room I saw my parents sitting across from All Might and Aizawa. What are they doing here? "Ah, Y/n, come sit your teachers have something to discuss with us." My father patted the seat next to him. I sat slowly, curious on what they wanted to talk about. "So U.A decided it would be best if the students stayed in dorms. Some fans have been standing in front of there houses and even some trying to break in. We also think it'll help them be more involved in school and we can watch over them." Aizawa said pulling out papers for my parents to sign. I felt excitement swell inside me. That was until it crashed into disappointment. Dark blue wave pushing me back under the surface before I could breathe for air. "No." My father replied flatly. I stood quickly. "Why not!?" He sighed in annoyance. "Because, I don't want you living there, I was lenient with you even going to that god awful school. The company-" I cut him off. "The company won't be affected from me staying there, father please."

"I said no Y/n." The sound of pen against paper was heard and I look past him to see my mother signing the papers. What? "M/n what are you doing?" My father asked furiously. After she finished signing she handed the papers back to my teachers. "We shouldn't keep Y/n from her dreams. And who knows, this may be good for the company. We need to think of our daughter first though. I know that now." I felt my eyes sting as I held my tears back. "Mom." I whispered, she looked back at me with a sad smile. Crossing over to me she held me in a tight embrace. "I'm sorry I wasn't the mother you needed, and I know this won't make up for all those years of neglect. But I wanna try to be the mother you always wanted. I love you n/n." I hugged her back smiling brightly.

******

I was standing next to Mina and Jiro as we stood in front of the dorms. Mina was screaming in excitement holding my hands as I jumped with her laughing. Jiro watched us with a smile. Hagukure (how do you spell her name?) walked up to us ranting on about how we should have a competition later. I saw a boy with red hair walk by and quickly jumped to him. "Kiri!" I held onto his arm pulling him excitedly over and over. "Whoa what is it Y/n?" He asked laughing. "I can't believe my parents let me come here I'm so excited to live with you all!!" I let go of his arm still jumping up and down excited for this new experience. I felt hands grab my waist and heard a familiar blondes voice. "What's up with you beautiful?" Turing to look and Denki I smiled widely. "Just excited Kam."He blushed at me using the new nickname. Kiri pouted slightly. "I want a new nick name too." He said crossing his arms, I laughed at his behavior. "Ok, how about Shark boy." He frown placing his hands on my hips while I laughed. "Haha very funny."

Aizawa finally opened the doors and let us in. The common room was nice and spacious. It had a few couches with a tv on the wall. There were paintings from many different artists hung on the walls. The kitchen was attached on the living area. Then there was a elevator. Aizawa made us take the stairs as he explained there were three floors of rooms. Showing us where each of our rooms where. When we made it to line I walked in seeing all my boxes already there. Guess it's time to start unpacking.

*****

I loved my new room. The walls were covered with paintings and posters from my favorite bands. LED lights were hung around me whole room, making the air look a deep f/c color. My bed was like a bunk bed but instead of a bottom bunk there was a desk. The desk was neat with my pens and pencils color coordinated. I had a f/c rug and bedding to match the aesthetic. The wood on the bed was a light white. In the corner was a cut f/a(favorite animal) bean bag chair. I put all my clothes in the small closet along with my shoes. Deciding to go to the common room and eat some dinner I changed into a more comfortable outfit.

After I got changed I made me way to the first floor. When I made it here mostly everyone was already there except Bakugou. I walked into the kitchen making a quick meal to eat. Finally done I sat on the couch with Midoriya, Mina and Todoroki. Hagukure ran up to us. "Everyone let's have a competition, who has the best dorm!!" Everyone agreed, first was Denkis room. He unpacked one box... "DenkI you haven't even finished." I said turning to him. He laughed scratching the back of his head. "I got distracted." Next was Kiri, he had a punching bag and a small bed with a desk in the corner. "This room is kinda boring." Mina agreed with me and Kirishima pouted. After going threw pretty much everyone's rooms I decided to hand out with Shinso. We were laying on my bed when I asked. "Wanna play Mario cart?" He looked confused. "Maria what?" Gasping I jump up. "YOU DONT KNOW WHAT MARIO CART IS! You poor unfortunate soul!!" Grabbing my Wii switch and connecting in to the TV I gave him a controller. "It's a racing game, this is how you go forward, backwards, this is the steer control. Oh, you press this when you get a mystery box! Here I'll show you." Starting a match I began in 1st place, that's when I noticed Shinso stuck in a corner. "You need to back up silly." Blushing he did as I said. "Oh you got a boat, press the button. When he did he went flying off the map making me burst out laughing. Someone then began banging on my door. "Come in!" It was Bakugou. "IM TRYING TO SLEEP SO SHUT UP!"

"Chill Bommer." I whispered, but not quite enough. "What did you call me!?" Uh oh, "ummmm sacrifice." Pushin Shinso at the angry blonde I made a run for it. Now I have two angry boys after me. Whoops, looks like dorms are gonna be fun.

(Ummm here's a new chapter heheheh. Look I know, it's been forever, I just keep forgetting😭😭 I'm sorry, I'll be trying to update more but until then enjoy this new chapter😁)